Modo Drum upgrade price

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Re: Modo Drum upgrade price

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:58 pm

arqdelfino wrote:Solved for me
Thanks Peter and IK Team

Great, I was going to post here that it appears to be fixed for all now.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Steve-xyz » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:08 pm

Congrats on finally getting the website fixed!!! I am now getting to see the $79.99 price. And the nice thing is: no need to go through all kinds of gyrations to try to get it to show.
Steve-xyz

Postby bristolio » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:15 pm

Hi Peter

I just bought modo drums 1.5 se and I’ve been advised by support there’s no upgrade path to full modo drums. Dose this sound correct? The upgrade eligibility page shows se to full upgrade so I’m a bit confused and disappointed after buying the product with intention of upgrading later.

Regards
Wade
bristolio

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 am

bristolio wrote:Hi Peter

I just bought modo drums 1.5 se and I’ve been advised by support there’s no upgrade path to full modo drums. Dose this sound correct? The upgrade eligibility page shows se to full upgrade so I’m a bit confused and disappointed after buying the product with intention of upgrading later.

Regards
Wade

MODO DRUM SE should qualify for the MODO DRUM 1.5 Upgrade ($/€79.99). If you don't have that option on our site via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/mododrum/ (Buy Now then you should be presented with your options) then please let me know and let me know your ticket number.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bristolio » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:57 am

Hi Peter my ticket number is 3493864. Unfortunately support has told me there’s no upgrade path and I have no option to select it only a crossgrade, they have been good to deal with but this dosnt seem correct. Thanks for your quick reply and help
bristolio

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:48 pm

The upgrade version is 79.99
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bristolio » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Hi Peter I just checked and there is still no option to upgrade for 79.99 only crossgrade pricing. When I try to change from cross grade to up grade I get a message that I am not eligible for the upgrade price. I logged in and out of my account to check if that would help but it didn’t thanks Wade.
bristolio

Postby bristolio » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:33 pm

Hi Peter, I’m not sure what’s happening, will the upgrade path be restored?
bristolio

Postby bristolio » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:12 pm

Hi Peter,

I have purchased modo drums se with the hope to upgrade, Ik lists it in the upgrade path but I do not have that option, I only have a 199.00 crossgrade price. If theres a reason why my account wont give an upgrade price it would be nice for someone from the company to explain it to me as Ik are still advertising modo drums se in the upgrade path

Thanks
bristolio

Previous

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS