Modo Drum upgrade price

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo Drum upgrade price

Postby jonesler » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:21 am

I’m an owner of Modo Drum 1 but from what I can see my upgrade price to 1.5 is $199. Is this right, I just get 3 more kits for 200 bucks?
jonesler

Re: Modo Drum upgrade price

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:50 pm

The Upgrade price is, I believe, 79.99.

Check in your User Area / My Products that MODO DRUM (1) is Registered to your Account, then go to the CrossGrades / Upgrades section to see the price of MODO DRUM 1.5 Upgrade.

Any problems, then please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:59 pm

Yes, the upgrade from 1 to 1.5 is 79.99. When you are logged in with your account that has MODO DRUM 1 registered and click Buy Now for MODO DRUM you should have the option for the 79.99. If you do not, IK Support can help as mentioned. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby h.van.duin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:06 pm

Have the same problem and sent a ticket to support about this. Here's there reply:

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

It is because you redeemed MODO DRUM for free via the Group Buy Last year. Promotional software do not qualify for additional discounts.

Your final price is always reflected upon checkout.

Guess this means the upgrade price will be € 199,- excluding VAT then.
h.van.duin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:21 pm

h.van.duin wrote:Have the same problem and sent a ticket to support about this. Here's there reply:

It is because you redeemed MODO DRUM for free via the Group Buy Last year. Promotional software do not qualify for additional discounts.

That is not correct. 79.99 is your upgrade price. Check on the IK site, you should have the option to choose the 79.99 upgrade version regardless of how you obtained MODO DRUM 1 via the Group Buy.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby h.van.duin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:27 pm

Sorry, this is not the case.

When I select the upgrade price this message appears:

You are not eligible to purchase this version. Please click here for more details.

(cannot attach a screenshot to show)
h.van.duin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:32 pm

h.van.duin wrote:Sorry, this is not the case.

You are not eligible to purchase this version. Please click here for more details.

You are absolutely qualified if you picked MODO DRUM up during the Group Buy. Please reply to your ticket and let them know you are not seeing the right price (and you can tell them that Peter verified that Group Buy choices of MODO DRUM 1.0 full qualify but note that SE would be a crossgrade). And if you could let me know your ticket number on top of that so I can help.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby h.van.duin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:36 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I already sent them a message about this, being a bit upset about nog qualifing.
Here's the response":

We have been forwarding feedback over to our team to see what else we can do. I would suggest checking back next week to see if any changes have been made in pricing.

Ticket nr. is Sales Pre Post [#8323633]
h.van.duin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 pm

You shouldn't have to wait until next week any system fixes should have been implemented by this morning latest.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby boogerfingerz » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
h.van.duin wrote:Have the same problem and sent a ticket to support about this. Here's there reply:

That is not correct. 79.99 is your upgrade price. Check on the IK site, you should have the option to choose the 79.99 upgrade version regardless of how you obtained MODO DRUM 1 via the Group Buy.

I'm having the same issue! Won't let me get the $79.99 upgrade price either
boogerfingerz

Postby jonesler » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:47 am

Thanks for all the replies. Yeah I opened product manager and found a totally different outcome. Looking forward to the new kits. More grooves would be another great improvement.
jonesler

Postby mazzepf » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:59 am

Same Problem here. Great, that the full version of MD 1.0 from the Groupbuy is updatable.

Waiting for the fix
mazzepf

Postby arqdelfino » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
h.van.duin wrote:Sorry, this is not the case.

You are absolutely qualified if you picked MODO DRUM up during the Group Buy. Please reply to your ticket and let them know you are not seeing the right price (and you can tell them that Peter verified that Group Buy choices of MODO DRUM 1.0 full qualify but note that SE would be a crossgrade). And if you could let me know your ticket number on top of that so I can help.

Same problem here Peter.

my tiquet is:
Account Issues [#4895141]
Waiting fix
arqdelfino

Postby 9GoodTunes » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:39 pm

Also looking to upgrade from the group buy...
9GoodTunes

Postby Steve-xyz » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:35 pm

Peter_IK wrote: . . . Peter verified that Group Buy choices of MODO DRUM 1.0 full qualify but note that SE would be a crossgrade . . . .

Is there some way to find out what the prices should be if someone upgrades from MODO DRUM 1.0 Full v. crossgrading from MODO DRUM 1.0 SE?

Also, would the Upgrade/Crossgrade prices be different if someone had CS MODO DRUM 1.5?

Thanks.
Steve-xyz

Next

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS