Modo bass standalone authorised but white noise in Logic

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo bass standalone authorised but white noise in Logic

Postby dazzathedrummer » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:33 am

Hi,

I got Modo bass and lots of other good stuff in the x25 deal. Everything's working properly except for Modo bass.

It's authorised in Product Manager, the standalone works fine but I'm still getting intermittent white noise in Logic.

If I click the padlock in the Logic plugin it says "This product is already authorised and is working with permanent unrestricted functionality".
I've tried 'reset and re-scan' and 'Full audio unit reset' and also dropped the plugin from the track and reselected it but I still get the noise.

How can I fix this?
dazzathedrummer

Re: Modo bass standalone authorised but white noise in Logic

Postby garfy » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:21 pm

Hello dazzathedrummer

Strange that standalone is fine but the plugin is not. First thing to suggest would be to de-authorise and then re-authorise through the IKPM.

If that doesn't work, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-su ... ck=QUICKSW

If these do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form at the top of the Search FAQs page, for direct help from Official IK Support. They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the issues, but without directly quoting any correspondence from official support.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS