MODO Bass save control settings

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO Bass save control settings

Postby bmuenzer » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:19 pm

I am currently trying the demo version of MODO Bass. I really like it and am thinking about buying it. I mainly want to use it for live performances.

However, I encountered one problem that is kind of a dealbreaker for me. It seems that the control settings (e.g. for let ring) are always reset to default when I launch MODO Bass. So far I did not find a way to save the changes that I make here. Obviously, the settings can not be saved within a preset (otherwise the current one would be marked with a * as soon as I change something) and I do not see any other way to persist these changes.
Specifically, I want to have "let ring" on the sustain pedal, but everytime I restart the Plugin, it is reset to Keyswitch, which is really annoying. This is the case for both the standalone version and the VST. (btw, I would be mainly using the VST in Cantabile).

Does anyone else have this problem or knows a solution?
bmuenzer

Re: MODO Bass save control settings

Postby bmuenzer » Sat May 14, 2022 5:56 pm

anyone? any answer, comment, solution or anything?
bmuenzer

Postby jesseno » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:47 pm

I have the same problem...did you ever find a solution?

It's annoying because the early version of modo used CC64 as default, and now they changed it.
jesseno

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:24 pm

Since no other users chimed in here, this would be something to ask via IK Support for official and direct technical assistance http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS