Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby senseless80 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi,
I don't know if it's me, but when i use arrows in the preset manager (they should be intended to switch from a preset to it following), it always change the preset to "90s rock" (and sometimes to "a fistful of comps") and does't go to following. I don't think it's a normal behavious. I was hoping that update would solve the problem, but it didin't. I tried both vst and vst3 version. I tried to reinstall too. Does it happen only to me?
senseless80

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:39 pm

If an issue you are having wasn't resolved by installing the latest update please contact IK Support who can troubleshoot and assist you directly and officially http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pammel » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:42 pm

I have exactly the same problem. Were you able to solve the problem?

By the way: I already tried to deinstall and reinstall but it didn't solve the problem.
pammel

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:51 pm

^^^
Peter_IK wrote:If an issue you are having wasn't resolved by installing the latest update please contact IK Support who can troubleshoot and assist you directly and officially http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby senseless80 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:09 pm

pammel wrote:I have exactly the same problem. Were you able to solve the problem?

By the way: I already tried to deinstall and reinstall but it didn't solve the problem.

Unfortunately it wasn't solved. I opened a ticket, but i received no answer. I uninstalled and reinstalled too, but nothing
senseless80

Postby senseless80 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:19 pm

PLus. I tried standalone version and, beside vsti e vst3i version, have the same problem. It's strange they don't answer even if i contacted their support. I don't know what to do
senseless80

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 pm

senseless80 wrote:PLus. I tried standalone version and, beside vsti e vst3i version, have the same problem. It's strange they don't answer even if i contacted their support. I don't know what to do

You will get an email confirmation that a ticket was open. If you haven't heard back in a while you should reply to that and ask about the status and you can find guidelines about what to do if a ticket is not being handled to your satisfaction at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby senseless80 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Modo drum has been updated, but there's still the problem. Let's hope for the next update, or that at least they will tell us how to solve the problem
senseless80

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:29 pm

You should reply to your support ticket and the support rep will be able to give you more detailed information about the issue you've reported.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby senseless80 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:15 pm

Hi... I got a Mac, still the same problem. Now it's 3 devices on 3. Is there anyone who has no problems with presets?
senseless80

Postby Ultimate Performer » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:48 am

senseless80 wrote:Hi... I got a Mac, still the same problem. Now it's 3 devices on 3. Is there anyone who has no problems with presets?

I am on Windows 10..I just checked as I don't often use the arrows for scrolling through kits as I use a touchscreen on an E-Kit

MODO DRUM jumps from the loaded preset to switching back and forth between the 1st 2 kits in the list from whichever folder(s) is on top in the Preset Menu...

For me the (2) kits that switch back and forth are 2 kits I have in a custom folder with an under score in front of the name so the folder is at the top of the folder hierarchy under the main PresetsGlobal folder and appears at the top in MODO DRUM Preset Menu.

I created another folder with an underscore in the name (so now 2 folders at the top of the hierarchy above the default Custom/Extreme/Natural) and placed 1 kit in each and MODO DRUM jumps (when using the up/down arrows) from whatever preset (no matter which one) is currently loaded in MODO DRUM to switching between the 2 kits which are in (2) separate folders... so there does appear to be a problem with using the arrows to scroll through the presets.
Chaser @ alesisDRUMMER
Ultimate Performer

Postby senseless80 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:50 am

Yes.... i tried to move folders, creating other ones. Whatever kit is selected by the preset manager, once you use arrows, it'll go always to the first kit (and then the second if you use down arrow again) placed in the folder whose name has a "lower" letter.
senseless80

Postby Valiumdupeuple » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:16 am

The bug's still here...
Also, I can save presets but I'm unable to load them, they don't even appear in the preset browser (I'm using the free MODO Drum CS v1.5)?
Any idea?
Valiumdupeuple

Postby senseless80 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:49 pm

Well. It's more than one year. They updated product more than once. STill not a serious answer, besides "we're working on that". I'm not a software expert, but is it so hard to fix a preset manager behaviour?
senseless80

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:00 pm

senseless80 wrote:Well. It's more than one year. They updated product more than once. STill not a serious answer, besides "we're working on that". I'm not a software expert, but is it so hard to fix a preset manager behaviour?

Did you report this to IK Support and they gave a status? If so, please reply to your ticket and they can give you a better update than anybody on this forum can. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS