Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby senseless80 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi,
I don't know if it's me, but when i use arrows in the preset manager (they should be intended to switch from a preset to it following), it always change the preset to "90s rock" (and sometimes to "a fistful of comps") and does't go to following. I don't think it's a normal behavious. I was hoping that update would solve the problem, but it didin't. I tried both vst and vst3 version. I tried to reinstall too. Does it happen only to me?
senseless80
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:39 pm

If an issue you are having wasn't resolved by installing the latest update please contact IK Support who can troubleshoot and assist you directly and officially http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby pammel » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:42 pm

I have exactly the same problem. Were you able to solve the problem?

By the way: I already tried to deinstall and reinstall but it didn't solve the problem.
pammel
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:51 pm

^^^
Peter_IK wrote:If an issue you are having wasn't resolved by installing the latest update please contact IK Support who can troubleshoot and assist you directly and officially http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby senseless80 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:09 pm

pammel wrote:I have exactly the same problem. Were you able to solve the problem?

By the way: I already tried to deinstall and reinstall but it didn't solve the problem.

Unfortunately it wasn't solved. I opened a ticket, but i received no answer. I uninstalled and reinstalled too, but nothing
senseless80
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby senseless80 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:19 pm

PLus. I tried standalone version and, beside vsti e vst3i version, have the same problem. It's strange they don't answer even if i contacted their support. I don't know what to do
senseless80
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 pm

senseless80 wrote:PLus. I tried standalone version and, beside vsti e vst3i version, have the same problem. It's strange they don't answer even if i contacted their support. I don't know what to do

You will get an email confirmation that a ticket was open. If you haven't heard back in a while you should reply to that and ask about the status and you can find guidelines about what to do if a ticket is not being handled to your satisfaction at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby senseless80 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Modo drum has been updated, but there's still the problem. Let's hope for the next update, or that at least they will tell us how to solve the problem
senseless80
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Re: Modo Drum Presets manager problem

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:29 pm

You should reply to your support ticket and the support rep will be able to give you more detailed information about the issue you've reported.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
User avatar
Peter_IK
Kingpin
 
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm
Location: Everywhere


Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS