modo drum snare mixer volume

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

modo drum snare mixer volume

Postby diegosaldari » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:57 pm

When i try to change the snare volume on the mixer, i can just change the timbre of snare not the volume.. why?
can i fix?
diegosaldari

Re: modo drum snare mixer volume

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:08 pm

Remember that the main snare in the mixer will also be present in the Overhead/Room channel(s) and likely sent to at least one Send. This is probably why you're experiencing this behavior. Make sure to factor in the levels in each of those as they can greatly affect the timbre and levels of your sounds (You can also mute them, though I don't recommend muting the Overheads and if you do get rid of the Room, I'd suggest replacing it with T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb or similar in your DAW.)

Edit - also check out Ryan's Tech Talk on MODO DRUM that was streamed live but can be replayed any time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y97CIHIquho

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: modo drum snare mixer volume

Postby diegosaldari » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:42 pm

thanks..
diegosaldari

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS