Legato slide

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Legato slide

Postby Barradell » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:26 pm

When I was working in the midi editor in Reaper the MODO bass suddenly switched to all notes legato sliding to the next, even though I didn't have the instrument in that mode at all. I liked the sound of that but it has switched back to normal functioning now. I have switched legato slide on in the Control page but this hasn't created any slides happening either on what I've already recorded or playing something new in real-time. How do you get the slide on all the time please? Thanks
Barradell

Re: Legato slide

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Sounds like you might have had continuous/connected/overlapping MIDI note messages and varying velocities, since the manual explains how to do legato slides which require you to play legato and control the speed with the second note's velocity (please see Chapter 10 in the MODO BASS User Manual for more information).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS