MODO BASS Legato Slide in Logic Piano Roll [Resolved]

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO BASS Legato Slide in Logic Piano Roll [Resolved]

Postby Compressor61 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:31 pm

Hello all,

I am trying to trigger legato slides in Logic 10.5.1 Piano Roll but using the key switch G-1 or any keys switch I set it to does nothing. If I hold down G-1 on a keyboard controller and play a line it works, but if I draw in the exact same line and notes in MIDI Piano Roll, including the G-1 key switch, nothing, no legato slide.

Other controls like finger mode/pick/slap mode triggers using those key switches - that works. I can also trigger regular (non legato) slides using pitch bend automation.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Thanks

Don
Compressor61

Re: MODO BASS Legato Slide in Logic Piano Roll

Postby Compressor61 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:54 am

I figured this out. I had to force a single string trigger to get the slide. You can't legato slide between strings, just like a real bass. Duh....

Hope this post helps someone else tho...

Don
Compressor61

Re: MODO BASS Legato Slide in Logic Piano Roll

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:19 pm

I'm glad that you got it sorted out.

-----------------------------
As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS