Do you also Reamp/Bounce MODO Bass through external effect?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Do you also Reamp/Bounce MODO Bass through external effect?

Postby okidogs » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 pm

I really love some of the sounds I can get out of MODO bass and the ability to control it with various midi controllers/software that can do things I'd never be able to do on bass, while having the ability to tweak parameters, but it's a little tricky/counter intuitive. While the built in amps are great (and I love bypassing them in DI mode and then running MODO Bass into Amplitube) I've been doing a bit of reamping and I find myself bouncing what I've created through a lot of the outboard effects I'd normally want my bassist to use live (and that I'd use on the rare occasion that I need to play bass myself, there were 2-3 years where I played bass in a bunch of bands and it was fun at first because I could play pretty complex stuff and sing at the same time, but Bass being my 6th-7th instrument at the time, and with all the gear being significantly heavier than guitar gear, I got bored/tired of it, haha). Does anybody else do interesting external routing and what gear do you use?
okidogs

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS