MODO Drum Sizing Problem ** URGENT **

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO Drum Sizing Problem ** URGENT **

Postby wagtunes » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:45 am

Have a very serious problem. Just upgraded to Windows 10 (forced to because of Windows 7 dropped support on 1/14) using Cubase 7 and MODO Drum now opens in a small box and I can't resize it. The size problem is not the problem though. The box is locked. I can't access parts of MODO Drum that would be outside the locked portion. This means I have no access to all drum kits after Bubinga and have no access to the Edit button when customizing.

In short, I have a drum machine with 7 drum kits and no way to edit anything. I can access the presets box above but that's about it. No more customizing of any drum kits.

** EDIT ** Found out what problem is. Did not exist on Windows 7. Always On Top function causes this behavior. Remove that and plugin behaves normally. However, Always On Top shouldn't do this. So you may want to look into this.
wagtunes

Re: MODO Drum Sizing Problem ** URGENT **

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:43 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for investigation and resolution (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

-------------------
PS You mentioned that you were forced to upgrade. I would be interested to hear your reasons as I intend to stick with Windows 7 for the time being.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby wagtunes » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:27 pm

DarkStar wrote:As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for investigation and resolution (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

-------------------
PS You mentioned that you were forced to upgrade. I would be interested to hear your reasons as I intend to stick with Windows 7 for the time being.

My reasons are simple. No more security updates.
wagtunes

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:17 pm

Understood. Thank you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS