MODO BASS 1.5.1b Available (Catalina compatible)

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO BASS 1.5.1b Available (Catalina compatible)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:17 am

Hi all,

MODO BASS 1.5.1b is now available in your IK User Area under My Products.

It is now macOS 10.5 Catalina compatible.

You can also find this announcement and our Catalina schedule in the news at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=catalinaschedule
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: MODO BASS 1.5.1b Available (Catalina compatible)

Postby jantelis » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:35 am

On my laptop anytime i shutdown my computer modo bass asks me to authorize again, i've uinstalled and reinstalled, rershred cache and plist files , i emailed support tonight
jantelis

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:34 pm

jantelis wrote:On my laptop anytime i shutdown my computer modo bass asks me to authorize again, i've uinstalled and reinstalled, rershred cache and plist files , i emailed support tonight

Thank you for contacting IK Support. I am sure they will assist you directly as soon as possible and figure out what is going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jantelis » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:58 pm

was a permissions issue just affected that one plugin..

Go to MAC HD > User > Name > Library > Preferences > find the com.ikmultimedia.modobass.plist

Right click and go to Get Info > adjust the permissions here to read and write for all 3 options.

Now click GO at the top of the Finder and hold down the ALT key and Library will appear, repeat the steps above again in this location.

Now reauthorize your MODO once more it should should save.

Repeat this above for all other plug ins doing this by modifying there plist, etc.
jantelis

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS