Problem with MODO BASS

Discussions about MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Problem with MODO BASS

Postby Josher » Thu May 09, 2019 4:25 am

I have a very strange problem when using Modo Bass. It turns out that when I import a midi file into my Daw or when I play directly from my keyboard to create bass with Modo Bass, the program has some errors, it does not play all the notes correctly, sometimes it plays notes in unison that it should not, or it just keeps playing a note and skips some of the following no matter which model I use, I have tried all the settings, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times... this problem creates me difficulties because with these errors I can not get adequate bass tracks. The same thing happens to me either using Fl Studio or Ableton Live. I would appreciate a little help to solve this problem or if someone has had the same problem and has been able to solve i would appreciate some feedback...thanks
Josher

Re: Problem with MODO BASS

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 09, 2019 9:35 am

Hello Josher and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). It will be especially useful if you can upload a small MIDI file that causes the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to MODO BASS