Notes not ringing notes not playing

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Notes not ringing notes not playing

Postby Cypher123 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Can anyone tell me what's going on here:

https://youtu.be/BXQsqq4v01s

The same thing happens every time I play the loop at the exact same points and I can't work out why. :|
Cypher123

Re: Notes not ringing notes not playing

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Since no users have chimed in for a bit, I'd suggest seeking official direct IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't already opened a ticket. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cypher123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm still waiting for someone from support to reply regarding another issue I have namely the cart button not working on the website in both Firefox and Chrome. :(
Cypher123

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Cypher123 wrote:I'm still waiting for someone from support to reply regarding another issue I have namely the cart button not working on the website in both Firefox and Chrome. :(

Please post your ticket number if you already have a ticket open. Someone can look into it for you but note this is not a tech support forum so support will not be able to directly assist here in the thread.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cypher123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:51 pm

#(85007)

I really only posted to let IKM know - I had already worked out how to get into my cart by typing it in the address window on the home page.
Cypher123

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:00 pm

I will have someone take a look and confirm that it has been noted with the web/IT team. Edit - actually I'm told that may be short a digit or two? Please take a look and correct if you can, thanks!

Please do open a ticket for the subject of this thread as IK Support would be best-equipped to handle such an issue directly. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cypher123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Your ticket #(85007) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
Cypher123

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Cypher123 wrote:
Your ticket #(85007) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

I'll let them know.

Have you opened a ticket for the issue that is the subject of this thread?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:12 pm

We have checked again and that ticket number isn't in our system. Please PM the full text of the confirmation email you received which should also contain a link directly to your ticket (which is why you should not post it here in the thread). Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cypher123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:40 pm

I'd love to PM you if I knew what that was - can you give me a clue, please? I assume it means Private Message but hunting around this page I can't see how to send you a PM.
Cypher123

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Cypher123 wrote:I'd love to PM you if I knew what that was - can you give me a clue, please? I assume it means Private Message but hunting around this page I can't see how to send you a PM.

You can click on my username at the right of any of my posts and send a private message from that page.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cypher123 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:38 am

Submitting a PM seems impossible. I put Peter_IK in the 'To' box wrote my note but it refused to send.
Cypher123

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:12 am

Cypher123 wrote:Submitting a PM seems impossible. I put Peter_IK in the 'To' box wrote my note but it refused to send.

You don't need to do that, you can just click on my name to the right of this post, then there's a link to "Send private message" on the page you'll land on. That should prefill the To: field for you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Cypher123 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:17 am

Duh! That's what I did to begin with but the 'To' box was empty so I thought I had to fill it in myself.
Cypher123

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS