Will any new MODO libraries be released soon?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Will any new MODO libraries be released soon?

Postby DDemase1174 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:25 am

It's been a while since MODO Bass was released, it's very good, and a great idea, but I'm wondering if any new MODO products will come out soon. I would love at least to see a "MODO Guitar" plugin released, or maybe a separate acoustic library and an electric library in the future. Maybe keyboards and drums would also have their own libraries as well. Or will something new in the same tradition be on the horizon?
DDemase1174

Re: Will any new MODO libraries be released soon?

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm

DDemase1174 wrote:It's been a while since MODO Bass was released, it's very good, and a great idea, but I'm wondering if any new MODO products will come out soon. I would love at least to see a "MODO Guitar" plugin released, or maybe a separate acoustic library and an electric library in the future. Maybe keyboards and drums would also have their own libraries as well. Or will something new in the same tradition be on the horizon?

At this time we do not have any specfifc information for you on this topic, however we do greatly appreciate your interest here. I will be sure to pass this along to the correct persons.

Make sure to signup for our news letter to be the first to hear of any developments from IK Multimedia.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS