Let Ring Issue

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Let Ring Issue

Postby melotaurs01 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Maybe I should try a re-install but when using my sustain pedal to momentarily engage the "let ring" mode, all notes including ones still being pressed on the keyboard are cut off after pedal release. As a piano player it would be more natural for any notes pressed on the keyboard to remain on till the key is released. Am I missing something?
melotaurs01

Re: Let Ring Issue

Postby melotaurs01 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Suggestions?
melotaurs01

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Since other users haven't chimed in and this is primarily a user-to-user discussion forum, I'd suggest consulting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support directly if you have not already done so. They can give you direct technical assistance. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby calebfoster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:16 pm

I don't own the plugin, was testing it out in demo. But yes even playing with different "Let Ring" settings, the string always mutes when I lift my foot off the pedal.. even if my finger is still holding the key. This makes the plugin unusable and I'll have to find another quick loading bass alternative. Is there any way to disable this functionality?
calebfoster

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:35 pm

They will assist you even while you are demoing. This seems like something that isn't normal behavior per another user and my experience with MODO BASS. I would recommend letting the team who supports IK products assist and I'm sure they'll figure it out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby geneven1983 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:02 pm

Any updates on this issue?
geneven1983

Postby DarkStar » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:10 pm

This thread is nearly 2 years old. The best thing to do is contact Technical Support for info and advice, after searching the FAQs on the web site.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby geneven1983 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:33 pm

Okay, thanks! Sent out an email to the support team.
geneven1983

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS