Next Update?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Next Update?

Postby Capt_Handbanana » Sun May 07, 2017 1:05 am

Any word on when the next update is due? I'd love to be able to go lower than B. Is this still a thing in the works? :D
Capt_Handbanana

Re: Next Update?

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 07, 2017 2:20 am

Hi, that feature request was definitely sent to the team but at this time I do not have any specific timeline for that feature or the next update. I'll reiterate the feature request to the team, though. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Next Update?

Postby professorSchism » Thu May 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Capt_Handbanana wrote:Any word on when the next update is due? I'd love to be able to go lower than B. Is this still a thing in the works? :D

I second this! This is the only thing keeping me from buying the plugin so I'm keeping a close eye on this feature. The bass player in my band plays a 6 string dropped a half step to Bb. I would like to be able to make realistic arrangements of our material for writing. I would LOVE a 6 string option, but control over tuning is the highest priority for me right now.

PLEASE include this feature soon!

It would be great to get confirmation that this feature is coming before my 15% off musiciansfriend.com coupon expires ;)
professorSchism

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS