MODO BASS: A new level of realism

Discussions about MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Re: MODO BASS: A new level of realism

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:03 pm

pumafred wrote:Hi Peter,

I own Modo Bass, and have an account with you (also own Amplitube 4 Max), but this Modo Forum is the only one that does not show me a "New Topic" button. Any reason for this?

Hi, I just reset the forum permissions so please see if that helped with the issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pumafred » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:07 am

Yep, that worked. Thanks!
pumafred

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:22 pm

pumafred wrote:Yep, that worked. Thanks!

You're welcome!

We have also released a new video about Playing Setup showing how setting up some of the control options can really bring your bass line to life:
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:27 pm

MODO BASS has been updated to 1.0.1: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12910
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby henry.crun » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 pm

has anyone gotten this software to work with the roli seaboard? it appears to have an extensive midi implementation, can it be mangled to accept the seaboard midi output? hope so: it'd take this simulator to another level.
henry.crun

Postby naimab » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:30 pm

PLEASE IK MULTIMEDIA... FOLLOW UP THIS GREAT PRODUCT, WITH THE ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC GUITAR VERSION OF MODO BASS.

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO BUY IT!!!

As you know, several of such "virtual guitar products" are on the market... but your MODO Bass can't be beat.... I so look forward to the Guitar Version of MODO...

MODO is straight forward... great range of modifications/adjustments that are simple and quick to make... Allows me to stay in the groove of the music I'm making. I wish I could say the same for NI's Strummed... I bought it thinking, sounds great, seems straight forward... but it really hasn't lived up to my expectations of the product.

So, PLEASE create the MODO bass-style Virtual Guitar Product for me soon. THANKS IK !!!
naimab

Previous

Return to MODO BASS