Modo Drum room mics not exporting to DAW

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo Drum room mics not exporting to DAW

Postby PhilipMikols » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:46 am

Has anyone had an issue with the room mic channel not outputting to their DAW? I am using Studio One 4.5 and all of the channels output to DAW correctly except for the Room Mics. An individual track for the Room Mics will be created in Studio One but no sound for that track. As a work around I have been exporting all of the individual kit pieces and Overhead Mics to DAW and using the Master Track for the room mics.
Keyboardist and composer using Studio One Pro.
PhilipMikols

Re: Modo Drum room mics not exporting to DAW

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:48 pm

I have not experienced this. The best way to get this resolved would be to seek official support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they’ll surely sort it out for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PhilipMikols » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:08 am

Already put in a report on this issue.
Keyboardist and composer using Studio One Pro.
PhilipMikols

Postby artzat » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:27 am

I have same problem with Room using Studio One pro latest version on Jan 2021 on a PC. A semi-workaround is to enable an additional output channel for MODO but don’t assign it to anything in the MODO mixer. The dummy channel in S1 mixer gets no audio, but the channel assigned to Room works. But, when I try to mixdown, MODO overlays it’s first multi out (for kick) onto an unrelated audio channel in S1 (bass guitar). Same problem if I try to render the multi instrument to audio. I like MoDo drums but am very frustrated trying to use it as a replacement for Slate that worked fine in a configuration similar to what I am using for MODO.
artzat

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:48 pm

It would be worth sending your findings to Support as they may well help diagnose the problem so that it can be fixed.

Contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS