MODO Bass Skipping Notes

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO Bass Skipping Notes

Postby pjmathers » Mon May 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Back in March I opened a ticket because MODO Bass was skipping notes, sometimes in the same place, sometimes randomly. The tech team asked me to send them an example, and I did. I sent them a FL Studio 20 project with just the bass itself performing a bass line that skipped notes in several places. I have not heard from anyone since I sent the file in despite reaching out to them a couple of times to see if they were able to recreate the problem.

Since IKMultimedia's tech support appears to be a huge disappointment, if anyone on here has any ideas on what might be causing this, I would greatly appreciate any input. I am using FL Studio 20 on an Intel i3 laptop running Windows 7 with 12 gigs of RAM. I was using Cubase before and the problem existed within that DAW. I know it's not taxing the CPU, and no other instruments I run have the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Perry
pjmathers

Re: MODO Bass Skipping Notes

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Hey pjmathers,

Thanks for your post and for joining the IK Multimedia community.

I was able to find your ticket and it seems like the team may have missed your reply due to the switch in support systems. We've recently switched to a new system to improve the overall support experience. Thanks for your patience and cooperation during this time.

Now, as I see you did send a session to the team, they should be following up with more information on your issue. There should be no common issues with MODO Bass dropping notes at this time, so the team should be able to get you working.

Please look out for your next reply. I have bumped the team to see if they can reach back out today.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS