AmpliTube now available on Google Play

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: AmpliTube now available on Google Play

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:03 am

bikemaier wrote:I am quite disappointed, having got an irig hd-a, which does not work on my grand galaxy duos, because playstore offers just a AmpliTube ua version.... my kids spent a lot of money for the present, money which is senseless, if i do not change to an expensive new phone. Anyway: advertisment does only offer, but not real warn about that factor. Says just: now available for android and windows.
Very disappointed about that tricky way. Main thing, i am provided with permanent newsletters about newest products.

Many of the Galaxy line have Samsung Professional Audio support. Galaxy devices should use the Galaxy store which does carry AmpliTube for Samsung Professional Audio which works on devices that support Samsung Professional Audio. You can find more information about the correct app here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubesapa/

Please contact Samsung support or your provider if you are not sure if your device supports Samsung Professional Audio.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ineedme_ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Not completely true the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 has Samsung Professional Audio but couldnt install Amplitube
ineedme_

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:20 pm

ineedme_ wrote:Not completely true the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 has Samsung Professional Audio but couldnt install Amplitube

Please report any technical issues like this to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ and they will happily assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vallestad » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:59 am

I have an IRig2 which I use on my iPad. Will this also be compatible with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
vallestad

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 pm

vallestad wrote:I have an IRig2 which I use on my iPad. Will this also be compatible with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?

The hardware will, but for low latency performance from AmpliTube you'd need to use it on a device that supports Samsung Pro Audio. For low latency on other Android devices, iRig UA and AmpliTube UA would be the way to go.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vallestad » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Ok. I can't find information anywhere about which models support Samsung Pro Audio. Do you have a list?
vallestad

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:21 pm

vallestad wrote:Ok. I can't find information anywhere about which models support Samsung Pro Audio. Do you have a list?

I do not. Samsung should have that information available for their devices.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Romano_kenni » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi,

I bought a Irig 2 and Amplitube is not compatible with my OnePlus One and OnePlus X smartphone. The apps say that I must Upgrade to Lollipop but I am on already on Lollipop?!!
Is the upgrade to Marshmallow will solved this problem?
On the describe of Irig 2, it write that now Amplitube is compatible with Android 5 device.
Thank you for your support.
Romano_kenni

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Romano_kenni wrote:Hi,

I bought a Irig 2 and Amplitube is not compatible with my OnePlus One and OnePlus X smartphone. The apps say that I must Upgrade to Lollipop but I am on already on Lollipop?!!
Is the upgrade to Marshmallow will solved this problem?
On the describe of Irig 2, it write that now Amplitube is compatible with Android 5 device.
Thank you for your support.

Please report your issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will happily assist you directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wozniak89 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:16 pm

I'm kinda upset that I spent so much money on AmpliTube and I cant even transfer the rigs I built from my pc over to the app to take with me so I don't have to carry a computer with me wherever I play. All you get are stupid presets and you have to pay even MORE money to get items on the app. :x
wozniak89

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:26 pm

wozniak89 wrote:I'm kinda upset that I spent so much money on AmpliTube and I cant even transfer the rigs I built from my pc over to the app to take with me so I don't have to carry a computer with me wherever I play. All you get are stupid presets and you have to pay even MORE money to get items on the app. :x

AmpliTube for Android devices and AmpliTube for Mac/PC are separate products built on very different platforms and sold in different stores (Google Play/Galaxy Store vs IK's site and dealers, respectively) so that is going to be a big factor in why the gear does not match up as far as what's available as well as not being transferrable between the platforms. However, I will most certainly relay your issue with this for consideration, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby code852hk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:41 pm

I purchased Amplitube 4 on Samsung galaxy store, now I have a new phone and need to download the app, but it is not on Samsung galaxy store anymore? Now what? How do I get my paid for app on my new phone?
code852hk

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 pm

code852hk wrote:I purchased Amplitube 4 on Samsung galaxy store, now I have a new phone and need to download the app, but it is not on Samsung galaxy store anymore? Now what? How do I get my paid for app on my new phone?

Please contact IK Support who can assist you directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WBosse » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:24 am

Feb. 27, 2019
iRig2
Samsung Galaxy 9S+

My phone completed its update tonight, then Amplitube will no longer work. It gives an error message that the Phone's OS has to be upgraded to Android Lollipop 5.0 or later.

Anyone else having issues?
WBosse

Postby dayers1109 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:36 pm

Same issue here on Galaxy 8s - Haven't seen a fix yet - and no responses from IK...
dayers1109

PreviousNext

Return to Android Apps & Accessories