AmpliTube now available on Google Play

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: AmpliTube now available on Google Play

Postby Mezin58 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:21 am

I have a Sony Experia Z3 and Google says that Amplitube is not compatible with my phone. When will it be and/or what can I do?
Mezin58

Postby Mezin58 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:21 am

Excuse me, its a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
Mezin58

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:22 am

Right now, AmpliTube for Android specs state it is only for devices that have Samsung Professional Audio support: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/am ... roid-specs

Once iRig UA is released, you could use that with many Android devices: http://www.irigua.com
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby panthercool » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:48 pm

what version of android is this compatable with i get an error on android 2.3 (old because i don't want to upgrade my type of phone)
panthercool

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:05 pm

panthercool wrote:what version of android is this compatable with i get an error on android 2.3 (old because i don't want to upgrade my type of phone)

AmpliTube for Android requires newer versions of Android OS. The one announced here has the full specs/requirements listed at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/am ... roid-specs

For AmpliTube UA which requires the iRIg UA interface you can find the specs/requirements for iRig UA at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... igua-specs
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby claimjumper55 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:07 am

I installed the lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 and Amplitube is running fine with the iRig 2. I notice that it's missing a few features that the iOS app has like the recorder and drums. Are there any plans to add these features in an update?

I'm really enjoying the app on my phone and can't wait for Samsung to roll out the lollipop update for my Galaxy Tab S, which should be in the next couple of weeks. The bigger screen will suit the app a lot better.
claimjumper55

Postby Miguel_IK » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:18 pm

claimjumper55 wrote:I installed the lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 and Amplitube is running fine with the iRig 2. I notice that it's missing a few features that the iOS app has like the recorder and drums. Are there any plans to add these features in an update?

Glad to hear you are using iRig 2 with your Galaxy S5!

The recorder and drums features are not included with the Android version. We haven't announced plans to update the app at this time, but keep an eye on the IK website for any news or announcements regarding future updates for AmpliTube for Android.
Miguel_IK

Postby BKBridges08 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 pm

What is the estimated release of the original UA Baca use I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S maxed at v4.4 OS?
BKBridges08

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:23 pm

BKBridges08 wrote:What is the estimated release of the original UA Baca use I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S maxed at v4.4 OS?

Keep an eye on http://www.irigua.com and it will be available soon. We will post news on our main page at http://www.ikmultimedia.com and change the product page to indicate you can order it at that time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wjoyce » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:50 am

Hi,

I'm running a Galaxy S5 (SM-G901F - Android 5.0.2) which supports Samsung Professional Audio. I'm interested in the iRig 2 as it would save me carrying around an iPad and I could just use my phone instead. However, I've installed the app, but when I attempt to start it, it hangs then displays the message "Samsung Professional Audio has stopped unexpectedly". I've restarted the phone numerous times, but getting no joy...
wjoyce

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:24 pm

That is not normal behavior so please report it to the support team who will happily assist you directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fabio.dipaolo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:26 am

Is the Amplitube for Samsung Professional Audio compatible with Android 5.1.1 ?
In a recent post I wrote my problems about Amplitube, iRig2 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, but maybe the problem is an Amplitube compatibility issue with Android 5.1.1
fabio.dipaolo

Postby chicagobears316 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:56 pm

I can't confirm the 5.1.1, but can run the free and LE versions on 5.0.1 on a note edge. It does occasionally crash, but the Irig 2 and Irig pro both work on it (the irig 2 crashes less, but has a dirtier signal. I actually steered clear of the UA because I read a lot of reviews at the time that it wasn't working on my phone or on many with updates, plus they hadn't announce pc compatibility yet for the UA.

One thing to note for new users, is that the UA version (which requires the UA device - not sure why) is the only one with fender, orange, etc at this time. I'm hoping it will expand to others shortly, but have seen no indication of this.
chicagobears316

Postby ineedme_ » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:17 am

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 support please
ineedme_

Postby bikemaier » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:28 pm

I am quite disappointed, having got an irig hd-a, which does not work on my grand galaxy duos, because playstore offers just a AmpliTube ua version.... my kids spent a lot of money for the present, money which is senseless, if i do not change to an expensive new phone. Anyway: advertisment does only offer, but not real warn about that factor. Says just: now available for android and windows.
Very disappointed about that tricky way. Main thing, i am provided with permanent newsletters about newest products.
bikemaier

PreviousNext

Return to Android Apps & Accessories