AmpliTube & iRig HD-A now available for Android on Samsung

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: AmpliTube & iRig HD-A now available for Android on Samsu

Postby mj.moto.johnson » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:08 pm

You definitely have to use the Amplitube which includes the Samsung Pro Audio. If you don't it won't work. The other issue I often run into is the connectors into the HD-A are not pushed in far enough.

Other than that, I find it is working great. That said; 90% of the time I find I just use my HD-A with my laptop. It works awesome and the screen is much bigger and easier to play with the settings.

-mj
mj.moto.johnson

Postby Nisakss » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 am

I have a Samsung s9 edge and I can't seem to get the irig hd-a to work. Is this device not compatible with new android 8.1?
Nisakss

Postby Hellwin » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Does Amplitube SAPA does still exist ?????

I've just bought the Irig2 but no way to download Amplitube SAPA Free... It doesn't exist anymore on the Play Store...

WTF ??
Hellwin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 pm

Hellwin wrote:Does Amplitube SAPA does still exist ?????

I've just bought the Irig2 but no way to download Amplitube SAPA Free... It doesn't exist anymore on the Play Store...

WTF ??

Compatible devices use the Galaxy App Store which it is still up in. Right now SAPA (Samsung Pro Audio) is being phased out by Samsung which AmpliTube for SAPA needs to run properly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby grem » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

WTF ??

Compatible devices use the Galaxy App Store which it is still up in. Right now SAPA (Samsung Pro Audio) is being phased out by Samsung which AmpliTube for SAPA needs to run properly.

So Peter, I just bought a iRig2 and it doesn't seem to work with my new S10. So I am SOL on this one? WIll IK support any Samsung S10 phone with any of the iRig products?
grem

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:43 pm

grem wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

WTF ??

So Peter, I just bought a iRig2 and it doesn't seem to work with my new S10. So I am SOL on this one? WIll IK support any Samsung S10 phone with any of the iRig products?

Unfortunately, Samsung made the decision to get rid of Samsung Pro Audio (SAPA) so the AmpliTube SAPA version is no longer going to work on devices where SAPA is no longer supported. iRig 2 will work as an interface, but AmpliTube SAPA required the SAPA technology thus will not work on these devices. You'd need to use iRig 2 with other recording apps as it will still function as an interface on these devices.

iRig UA would still work on non-SAPA Samsung devices, though.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby grem » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 pm

I sent in a support ticket on this asking pretty much the same question.

So let me ask you this Peter, can I use the iRig2 with my Surface Pro with Win10 on it as a audio interface? I guess I can try it later on today and see.

You say that iRig UA would still work on non-SAPA Samsung devices, does this mean I will have access to Amplitube with this device?

Thanks for the reply too Peter. : )
grem

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:14 pm

grem wrote:I sent in a support ticket on this asking pretty much the same question.

So let me ask you this Peter, can I use the iRig2 with my Surface Pro with Win10 on it as a audio interface? I guess I can try it later on today and see.

You say that iRig UA would still work on non-SAPA Samsung devices, does this mean I will have access to Amplitube with this device?

Thanks for the reply too Peter. : )

iRig 2 is not Windows compatible. You'd want to go with one of the digital interfaces (which will also yield much better sound quality) for Windows compatibility.

iRig UA would run AmpliTube UA (which runs on the iRig UA unit itself) and you can see the compatibility/requirements at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs which are pretty broad, and you do have quite a modern device.

And you're welcome. Happy to help :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby billcrps32 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:47 am

this post is really very good. thank you for sharing with us
billcrps32

Postby billcrps32 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:29 am

Thanks for the post and effort! vidmate download
mobdro tv
billcrps32

Previous