iRig Recorder, IK’s First Android™ App, Now Available!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iRig Recorder, IK’s First Android™ App, Now Available!

Postby Obitheincredible » Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 pm

It should work fine, it works well with my Galaxy. Contact support for more help.
Obitheincredible
1K Club

Postby kroffimedia » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Great app IK, the iRig recorder is perfect for my musical activities in studio and on the road. Jangala Roots Band would like to thank IK Multimedia for their professional products.
kroffimedia

Postby iriguser » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:56 pm

I have the following issues with iRig Recorder.

I. No time code is running during recording. remains 00:00:00.

II. Recordings cannot be saved. The files are renamed to Recovered_...
iriguser

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm

iriguser wrote:I have the following issues with iRig Recorder.

I. No time code is running during recording. remains 00:00:00.

II. Recordings cannot be saved. The files are renamed to Recovered_...

Please report these issues to support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support and I'm sure they will help you out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby canezila » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello!

Please understand my frusteration as I ask my question:
Where is the love for Android on all of the OTHER insanely incredibility other IK apps????? My Android gear is smoking fast but has no chance without porting. When?? Please.
canezila

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:13 pm

This sounds like you may be running into some latency. However, I cannot make a full assessment with out more information. I recommend contacting the Support Team and see if they can provide some more information on this.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby circusprod » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:41 pm

when your app will be optimised for android lollipop cause i got a problem with i rig recorder it doesn't recognise like an analog input when i plug the cable from the i rig mix , it was working with a phone on android 4.1.2
circusprod

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 pm

circusprod wrote:when your app will be optimised for android lollipop cause i got a problem with i rig recorder it doesn't recognise like an analog input when i plug the cable from the i rig mix , it was working with a phone on android 4.1.2

You should contact the IK support team directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ and they will assist you with your issue.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby circusprod » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:42 pm

thanks to reply , i do but they told me to close all the app and restart irig recorder but that don't change nothin , i don't know if it's the smartphone or if it's an issue to android but i wait , we are few to have android L :ugeek:
circusprod

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:39 pm

circusprod wrote:thanks to reply , i do but they told me to close all the app and restart irig recorder but that don't change nothin , i don't know if it's the smartphone or if it's an issue to android but i wait , we are few to have android L :ugeek:

If their suggestion doesn't work, you can reply to the ticket and let them know and they will help see your issue through.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby circusprod » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:50 pm

i redo it , thanks :ugeek:
circusprod

Postby brobert834@aol.com » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi - a couple of questions about iRig Recorder for Android. I'm using it with an iRig Mic Cast:

1) There is no playback volume. I know I am recording successfuly (I am able to email the file to myself and listen on a PC). On playback on the phone - I see the auudio being played on the screen - no sound from the speakers

2) How do I delete a recording? I can't see anything anywhere allowing me to delete

Thanks!

Bruce
brobert834@aol.com

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Bruce,

Make sure to enable the "Input Monitoring" option inside the iRig Recorder Menu -> Settings to hear your playback during recording. Also, be sure to use headphones or external speakers with the iRig Mic Cast as your phones built in speakers will be disabled when your iRig Mic cast is inserted.

As for deleting recordings in your recordings list. Go to your recordings list, then tap the pencil icon at the top right hand side of your screen and a trash can should appear next to all of your recordings. Tap this trash can symbol to delete your recordings.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby niels.alstrup » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:26 pm

I use the iRig Recorder with the iRig Mic Cast on my HTC One M9 Android phone.
I works excellent - simple and efficient - with only a small nuisance, though.

As I am sure you know, not all Android phones have the jack connector on the top of the phone. On the HTC One M9 it is at the bottom. Consequently the iRig Recorder App is upside down in use! This could easily be corrected, if the app was orientation sensitive - a trivial extension, which I hope to see in the next app update :D

Regards
Niels
niels.alstrup

Postby seisiuneer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:59 pm

Running the latest version as of 26 July 2017, on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Android Nougat, the multi-export of files in .wav to local storage results in a .zip file with zero size no matter what I do.

Multi .mp4 export to a .zip seems fine as far as creating the .zip file.

When I open the exported .m4a files in an editor either from a zip or individual export, they have very odd repeating bits at the end of every file. Single file .WAV export seems fine.

I'd be happy to send you examples of some bad .m4a exported files.
seisiuneer

PreviousNext

Return to Android Apps & Accessories