iRig Recorder, IK’s First Android™ App, Now Available!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iRig Recorder, IK’s First Android™ App, Now Available!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 pm

seisiuneer wrote:Running the latest version as of 26 July 2017, on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Android Nougat, the multi-export of files in .wav to local storage results in a .zip file with zero size no matter what I do.

Multi .mp4 export to a .zip seems fine as far as creating the .zip file.

When I open the exported .m4a files in an editor either from a zip or individual export, they have very odd repeating bits at the end of every file. Single file .WAV export seems fine.

I'd be happy to send you examples of some bad .m4a exported files.

Please report these details to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot with you and assist you directly to resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby seisiuneer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Done. Thanks!
seisiuneer

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:53 pm

seisiuneer wrote:Done. Thanks!

You're welcome! Of course if someone else ran into this issue and has any input it would also be great to hear. But in the mean time tech support will work with you :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby That0ne6uy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:52 am

I have a S7 Edge with the iRig Recorder app installed. By itself, it works fine.

I'd like to take the headphone line out from my mixer and connect to to my phone (some how) and use iRig Recorder to record the output.

How do I do this? Here's what I have tried:
- connected my iRig UA via micro USB. it worked, once. and it was very poor quality.
- got a TRS/TRRS splitter and hooked up the headphone output from the mixer into the mic input from the splitter. Didn't work. But, now that I think of it, I'm guessing it didn't work because the headphone jack wiring isn't the same as the mic input from the splitter. I'm thinking i have some rewiring of a spare cable to make this possible...

Are there other options for me?
That0ne6uy

Postby ashish2902 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:30 am

why this app is not on my poco x3 device i m on android 10 version this app keep force stop what is the problem
ashish2902

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:07 pm

ashish2902 wrote:why this app is not on my poco x3 device i m on android 10 version this app keep force stop what is the problem

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kumatravi1 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 am

Thank you for your reply, obitheincredible.
Kumatravi1

Postby kacenak » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:43 am

The app seems pretty cool. I was looking for something exactly like this.

Unfortunately it can not be used properly because it force stops a second after recording or opening camera feature.

I tested this on Samsung A32 and Realme 8. On both devices I experienced the same issue.
kacenak

Previous

Return to Android Apps & Accessories