How to connect my iRig to my Galaxy S21 Ultra

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How to connect my iRig to my Galaxy S21 Ultra

Postby Sonuti12 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:53 am

When attempting to connect my iRig to my Galaxy S21 Ultra, my phone restarts as soon as it tries to connect. Has anyone experienced this issue and found a solution?
Sonuti12

Re: How to connect my iRig to my Galaxy S21 Ultra

Postby WilayaM12 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:07 am

Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Ensure that your iRig is fully charged and powered on before attempting to connect it to your phone.

Try connecting your iRig to a different device to see if the same issue occurs. This will help determine if the issue is with your iRig or your phone.

Try connecting a different audio device to your Galaxy S21 Ultra to see if it also causes your phone to restart. This will help determine if the issue is with your phone's audio settings.

Try resetting your phone's network settings to see if this resolves the issue. Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.

If none of the above steps work, try contacting the manufacturer of your iRig to see if they have any suggestions or solutions for the issue.

I hope these steps help! Let me know if you have any further questions or need more assistance.
WilayaM12

Re: How to connect my iRig to my Galaxy S21 Ultra

Postby annpipes » Sun May 14, 2023 7:47 am

I'm using Galaxy S21 Ultra. And I had the same problem, however, after rebooting everything was back to normal.
annpipes

Return to Android Apps & Accessories