How to enable multichannel recording on iRig Stream with iRi

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How to enable multichannel recording on iRig Stream with iRi

Postby Lansoir12 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:41 am

On my Oneplus 7 Pro with Android 10, I am using the iRig record app along with the iRig Stream interface. Although "mono" is turned off on the interface and I can hear a stereo signal when I plug in my headphones, I am unable to select multichannel as it is greyed out. How can I change the channel setting in the iRig record app?
Lansoir12

Re: How to enable multichannel recording on iRig Stream with

Postby grahamrodrigue » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:06 pm

Lansoir12 wrote:On my Oneplus 7 Pro with Android 10, I am using the iRig record app along with the iRig Stream interface. Although "mono" is turned off on the interface and I can hear a stereo signal when I plug in my headphones, I am unable to select multichannel as it is greyed out. How can I change the channel setting in the iRig record app? Doglikesbest

Hello,

To enable multichannel recording on the iRig Stream with the iRig record app on your OnePlus 7 Pro with Android 10, you can try the following steps:

Ensure the MONO - STEREO switch on the iRig Stream interface is set to STEREO.

Launch the iRig recorder app and go to the settings page to select the interface channel.

Insert and remove a headset in the 3.5mm audio port on the phone itself, not the iRig Stream.

This action can sometimes trigger the app to recognize the correct audio input and allow you to select multichannel.

I hope the information may helps you.
grahamrodrigue

Return to Android Apps & Accessories