I can't find how to download IK Product Manager on my tablet

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

I can't find how to download IK Product Manager on my tablet

Postby Kiuune01 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:32 pm

Hello,

I bought a Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet and the iRig Pro Duo I/O along with FL Studio Mobile for music production, but I can't find the link to download IK Product Manager for Android devices. I have searched all through IK Multimedia websites, but even the articles including "Android" on the titles lead to Mac/Windows downloads.

It's been hours trying to figure out how to download IK Product Manager to register and use all the free software that I got with the iRig Pro Duo I/O, but there's no link to download the Android version. I tried with both Windows and Mac links, but I obviously couln't install them on my tablet.

I included all the gear I used in case someone can be me any advice regarding the setup.

Thank you all beforehand.
Kiuune01

Re: I can't find how to download IK Product Manager on my ta

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:13 pm

IK Product Manager is for downloading, installing and authorizing Mac/PC programs. For any mobile apps you'd need to get them from the appropriate mobile app store.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kiuune01 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:46 am

Peter_IK wrote:IK Product Manager is for downloading, installing and authorizing Mac/PC programs. For any mobile apps you'd need to get them from the appropriate mobile app store.

Thank you for your reply.

The thing is that I can only download AmpliTube UA from the Play Store, which comes empty without any preset or amp unless I buy one. In addition it doesn't work with my iRig Pro Duo I/O and asks me to buy an iRig UA, but the description of the iRig Pro Duo I/O says that it includes AmpliTube 5 CS along with more software.

I can't get AmpliTube CS from the Play Store, neither the free update that comes with the audio interface nor any other software included (VocaLive, SampleTank, etc.).

Maybe I got it wrong and all the software provided is not available for Android, only for iOS/Windows. In that case it's a pity that clients with Android devices can't get all that free content that any other client gets.

Is there any way to get that software on Android? I can't find other than AmpliTube UA on the Play Store and it turns out to be completely useless with any device other than the iRig UA.

Thank you beforehand.
Kiuune01

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Hi, according to this page iRig Pro Duo I/O doesn't come with Android apps/gear: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kiuune01 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, according to this page iRig Pro Duo I/O doesn't come with Android apps/gear: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The official product page doesn't say anything regarding Android devices, and that's pretty disappointing knowing that there is free content for iOS (desktop and mobile) and Windows devices.

This page does mention "free extra content for iOS/Android" in its Spanish version (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/freebonuscontent/), and that's a misleading mistake, along with all the websites and reviews mentioning the free apps Android devices would get.

Why is there no free content for Android, while there is plenty for any other platform?

Thank you beforehand.
Kiuune01

Postby Kiuune01 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:01 pm

Awesome customer support.

IK Multimedia webpage says "free content for iOS/Android" in all languages (English, Spanish and French checked), then have 0 free content for Android and doesn't even apologize for the mistake.

[mod redacted - unnecessary and please review the rules of the forum before posting thank you]
Kiuune01

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:52 pm

This forum is not a medium for direct support, per the rules and guidelines that are posted. Sorry that you are frustrated but please note you must still stick to the rules of the forum. This thread has been cleaned up and locked but you can and should contact IK Support directly from the IK web site and speak to someone from IK about your issue (most of the moderators of this forum are not employees of IK at all).

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:07 pm

For what it is worth, I apologize that you found the information was confusing and requires clarification but I am sure the support team can handle your concerns directly and efficiently. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories