iRig BlueTurn doesn't turn pages on Xiaomi pad apps

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig BlueTurn doesn't turn pages on Xiaomi pad apps

Postby Trugo2671 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:36 pm

Hi,
I have asked support for help on this but didn't get any useful answer, so I hope to be more lucky here...
I have a Xiaomi Pad 5 tablet, which runs on Android 11, has Bluetooth 5.0 and supports Bluetooth LE as required for being compatible with the iRig BlueTurn foot switch, according to the IK website; this switch has only two keys and is intended to turn score pages while playing music. The iRig is indeed recognized as a keyboard and couples with the pad, but nonetheless none of the PDF readers I tried reacts to the signals from the iRig, not even Acrobat Reader, which according to the IK website is a compatible Android app.
From the information I got from Xiaomi's support, the fault does not seem to lie with the pad, and I could confirm myself that the iRig does work straightforwardly in combination with any PDF apps on a MacBook. However, I really also need it to work with the pad.
My question is whether anybody has had a similar problem and how you could resolve it.
Trugo2671

Return to Android Apps & Accessories