Proposal for software revision AmpliTube UA

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Proposal for software revision AmpliTube UA

Postby Vasy555 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:38 am

I have a big request and recommendations to the developers of the "AmpliTube UA" application for Android. Please make in the application so that the "Overdrive" and "Distortion" effects can be put in the second slot. Now in the application they can be inserted only into the first cell and this is not entirely logical. These effects, without using the combined "Noise gate" effect, create a strong hum and noise, which is annoying and repulsive to use Irig UA. If the first cell has the "Noise gate" effect, and the second "Overdrive" or "Distortion", then it will be an excellent combination in the chain of effects. With these settings, it will be more pleasant to use "Irig UA" and they will buy "Irig UA" with great desire. Of course, I understand that the main direction of ik multimedia is to optimize products for devices from "Apple", but I think that we should not forget about users of devices with "Android" and respect their choice. [mod redacted - unnecessary and untrue]
Vasy555

Re: Proposal for software revision AmpliTube UA

Postby Vasy555 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:10 pm

Please make it so that you can build the following chain of effects in the application. In the first cell there is a "Noise gate" effect, in the second cell there is an "Overdrive" or "Distortion" effect, in the third cell any available amplifier, and in the fourth cell, for example, "Delay". In addition, it would be possible to expand the capabilities of the application by adding a few more cells, more than the limited four, even if they are paid. For some reason, all this is available in the application for Apple, but not for Android. It turns out to be an obscenary situation, for full work with Irig you have to additionally use an external "Noise gate" pedal, but it could be done programmatically [mod redacted - unnecessary]
Vasy555

Postby Vasy555 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Without the chain of the following effects "Noise gate" + "Overdrive"+ "Guitar amplifier" high-quality, spacious and dense sound of "Metal" cannot be created. This is a classic of the genre. But in the AmpliTube UA application this is not possible yet. All of these effects together are not activated.
Vasy555

Postby Vasy555 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:46 pm

[mod redacted - please review the rules before posting]
Vasy555

Postby Vasy555 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:37 pm

Dear friends who use the "AmpliTube UA" application, join my offer. Support this idea, write here your opinion that you are also interested in this. In the majority, we will be able to influence the manufacturer and the "Ik multimedia" company will hear us and change something.
Vasy555

Postby Revilo33 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:14 am

I support that idea and more specifically the idea to update your Android.app. The last time you did it was in 2015, Android has evolved and so has the market. Android is a huge market of paying customers ( kids have grown up).

I Support that idea, and I m backed by thousands of people who spent some time giving your application a rating on the Android Store.

Regards,
Revilo33

Return to Android Apps & Accessories