Why iSN ANY OF THE APPS FOR ANDRIOD WORKING?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Why iSN ANY OF THE APPS FOR ANDRIOD WORKING?

Postby jurmejurmeKing123 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:44 pm

Will SOOMEONE SHOW ME HOW TO AT LEASE CONFIGURE THE DSP SYSTEM FOR THE MIC INPUT CAN GO DIRECTLY IN TO SPEAKERS SPEAKER NONE OF THE APPS WORRK FOR ANDRIOD I JUSTCWWANT TO BEW ABLE TO PLUG MY MICROPHONE AND TURN UP THE GAIN I DONT WANT TO USE MY PHONE AS AN INTERFACE WITH AUX FOR THE BUILT IN IRIG IT DOESNT WORK FIR ANDRIOD SO WHY ADVERTISE AND NONE IS DOING ANYTHING TP FIX IT ITS DRIVEONGVME CRAZY AND DEFINATELY A WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME PLEASE HELP I HAVE AN IK ILOUD SPEAKER BOX MULTIMEDIA OR GIIVE ME MY MONEY BACK
jurmejurmeKing123

Re: Why iSN ANY OF THE APPS FOR ANDRIOD WORKING?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 20, 2021 5:56 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. It sounds like you might be better served to open an official ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so the team can assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories