v1.0.3 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: v1.0.2 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Postby majadero » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:07 pm

Yes I did. Thanks, I will contact support.
majadero

Postby dashlapak » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Product Manager shows a number of sound updates. When I try to install them, however, the download almost immediately breaks down with a "Check your Internet connection" error that won't go away. When I try to qui the app, I get an endless string of JavaScript errors that compel me to Force Quit the darn thing.

[In all cases, in case it needs to be said, my Internet connection was humming along at multiple-hundred Mbps]

I've tried this on two different Macs, both running Catalina.

Anyone else seeing this? Even better, anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.
dashlapak

Postby stevegalante » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:24 pm

So has anybody figured out where to find full installers in the PM ?
Like what do I do should I need to reinstall any of my products ?
I only see previous versions...
stevegalante

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:03 am

If you open the settings in IK Product Manager you can see the download location where the installers are saved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stevegalante » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:06 am

Peter_IK wrote:If you open the settings in IK Product Manager you can see the download location where the installers are saved.

Thanks, good to know. But let's say I accidentally removed or deleted that folder/location, is there a way to retrieve an installer from my account or from PM ?
stevegalante

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:22 am

stevegalante wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:If you open the settings in IK Product Manager you can see the download location where the installers are saved.

Thanks, good to know. But let's say I accidentally removed or deleted that folder/location, is there a way to retrieve an installer from my account or from PM ?

You would need to reinstall or you can redownload from your IK User Area.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stevegalante » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:21 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You would need to reinstall or you can redownload from your IK User Area.

Ok but sometimes it's not easy to find the installer... for example if I go under User Area / My Products / T Racks 5-Max (the last one I bought) I can't find the 5.4.0 installer anywhere, while if I go under T Racks 5 Equal, in the "past releases" section I find the current release (other than the old ones)...
also the T Racks 5 installer doesn't let you choose which plugins you want to install and which formats, hopefully it will be upgraded soon.
stevegalante

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:02 pm

The current release should be pretty much front and center. If you don't see a past release you are trying to access, the IK Support team can assist.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby schlepp » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Hi,
sorry my English but I speak Italian.
I have iMac 27 with Catalina 10.15.7 and my DAW is Logic Pro X 10.6.1.
I have a "JavaScript error occured in the main process" Which doesn't allow me to download and install anything via Product Manager.
Thanks for Help Me. :?:
Claudio
schlepp

Postby FW-Audio-01 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:30 am

After successfully authorizing T-RackS Max 5.4.0 in IK Product Manager, the associated plugins remain in demo mode...I also tried authorizing using Authorization Manager, but lock icon remains red...What gives? I've tried un-authorizing and re-authorizing multiple times, but the plugins simply won't unlock...Any way around this?
FW-Audio-01

Postby chezman3030-midi » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:28 pm

Provide a bit more detail to the issue. Is there an issue with authorizing TR5 period or just certain add-on products? I had a similar issue with tape machines that I resolved on my own! Support suggestions didn't work for me.

I'm using win10, so I can't give you any suggestion for Mac. If you're using win10; go into program files (x86) look for the IK Multimedia folder. Look for the authorization manager folder, then run the containing app. Enter your serials and see what happens. Bypassing the product manager for entering serials & using the authorization app directly for add on products worked for me.
chezman3030-midi

Postby FW-Audio-01 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:20 pm

None of the T-Racks 5 Max plugins can be authorized on my my machine with either the new IK Product Manager or the legacy Authorization Manager. The latter pops up when you try and authorize from within the DAW by clicking on the red 'lock' icon in the given plugin. Both indicate the machine has been successfully authorized but the plugins remain in time-trial demo mode.

I submitted a support ticket several days ago bug have not heard back, so I thought I'd post here.

System Info:

Mac Pro 2019
48GB RAM / 2TB SSD
MacOS 10.15.7 Catalina
ProTools 2020.12 and Reaper.
FW-Audio-01

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Due to mods reporting the removal of multiple unnecessary editorializing and non-civil comments, this thread has run its course and will be locked. If you have issues, please note that per the rules this is not a technical support medium and you can get assistance through IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: v1.0.3 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:12 pm

Version 1.0.3 is now available.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to News and Announcements