v1.0.3 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: New Update Available! IK Product Manager now available

Postby LOveWerks@tutanota.com » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:26 am

I’m new to IK, just received an iRig Pro Duo I/O to use with my iPhone; my OS is current, with typical Apple plug-and-play. My problem is that I don’t have a laptop, PC or Mac. I would like to have the hub functionality for all of my IK stuff, but I’m denied this because of... oh, yeah - no computer. Aside from creating a virtual box with total functionality, I don’t have the bread to buy even an old computer.

Any ideas, suggestions, would be super. Be well, stay safe, do the mask thing, think of others. Thanks for reading. ☮️❤️
LOveWerks@tutanota.com

Re: New Update Available! IK Product Manager now available

Postby DarkStar » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:35 pm

v1.0.2 of the IK Product Manager is now available:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: v1.0.2 Now Available! IK Product Manager

Postby fcamposd » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:33 am

Hi everyone,

Yesterday in product manager I downloaded the Amplitube 5 trial but then I accidentally trashed the application from my computer (MacBook Pro). When I went back to product Manager, Amplitube 5 was already marked as downloaded and It doesn’t allow me to reinstall it again. Is there a way to reset product manager so it’ll understand that I don’t have APT5 On my computer anymore therefore allowing me to reinstall it?

Cheers,
fcamposd

Postby fcamposd » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:13 am

Just figured it out! Restarted my computer and when relaunched product managed it "saw" the APT5 was no longer installed and the download option appeared again! Go figure!
fcamposd

Postby nienaberp » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Where do I just download the thing?

[Mod Edit: offensive language removed, Please refrain from such posts]
nienaberp

Postby nienaberp » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:04 pm

fcamposd wrote:Hi everyone,

Yesterday in product manager I downloaded the Amplitube 5 trial but then I accidentally trashed the application from my computer (MacBook Pro). When I went back to product Manager, Amplitube 5 was already marked as downloaded and It doesn’t allow me to reinstall it again. Is there a way to reset product manager so it’ll understand that I don’t have APT5 On my computer anymore therefore allowing me to reinstall it?

Cheers,

Same goddamn thing happened to me!! Glad I'm not the only one. Out of OCD (legitimate OCD) I just spent an hour trying to fix this and it's dang near sent me into a maniacal rage
nienaberp

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:33 pm

fcamposd 's subsequent post gave the solution that worked for him / her.

If you are looking for the a download of the installer for a particular product, go to your User Area / My Products are. go to the product and click [Past releases].
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/

If you want the IKPM, it's here (a link off the main Support menu)
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager/

Support and Development are aware that the IKPM needs a Reinstall feature.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Many products not showing in Product Manager

Postby scaryfast94 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:27 pm

I have several products - Ampeg SVX, Sampletank 2.5, SonikSynth, etc. I need to reload Ampeg SVX as my DAW is suddenly not recognizing it. However, when I open the Product Manager, none of those applications appear. When I go to the website and click on the Download button from my Account Area, it launches the page telling me to download the Product Manager. I'm caught in a loop. Why are only some of my products showing in Product Manager? [mod redacted: rules] I need this right away as I'm in the middle of recording as we speak. It's a terrible customer experience.
scaryfast94

Postby DarkStar » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:50 pm

As I understand your post, the problem lies with Ampeg SVX (which in my My Products is now named "AmpliTube SVX") itself.

i think that it is unlikely that older products will be added to the IKPM. However they should still be available in your "My Products" section. Indeed, here, there are still individual download links for SampleTank 2.5 and Sonik Synth 2 (and others).

It would be best to resolve that specific Ampeg SVX problem. Downloading it again is, I reckon, unlikely to resolve the problem. But, if you wish to, you can click on [Past Releases] and download one of several versions of AmpliTube 4 or 3.

Otherwise, please post the details of the problem in the AmpliTube sub-forum.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby edgarberg » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:10 pm

edgarberg

Postby majadero » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:46 am

Hi, I just downloaded the new IK PM and purchased Soldano SLO100 amp through the new Custom Shop 2. I am using AmpliTube 4 and Reaper (last version).
I clicked Restore my new purchase.
However in the Amplitube the Soldano amp is greyed out and I can't use it.
I have already bought some gear before and had no problems with it.

What should I do with that issue?
majadero

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:58 am

^^^^
I think I have seen in this forum that the new Custom Shop does not work with AT4, but only with AT5.

The best thing to do is contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby majadero » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:59 am

Thanks for your response. I was forced to upgrade to CS2, I couldn't buy the amp in the CS1.
majadero

Postby majadero » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:43 am

So, I was forced to download Amplitube 5 to play Soldano. BUT - I don't have all the speakers available which I have in Amplitube 4! Also I cannot move back the mic back in the version I downloaded - it seems I have to buy an upgrade to do that!

So I have just spent money and can't use the Soldano with speakers I could in AT4, but I cannot open Soldano in AT4. Strange logic....
majadero

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Did you do a "Restore my Purchases" in the new Custom Shop? That should unlock all of your previously-licensed gear in AT5 CS. IF not, then contact Support on the link above.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements