Irig stream

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig stream

Postby Sequeldj » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:58 pm

Can someone please tell me if the irig stream is compatible with the huawei mate 20 pro running android 10?

Update : Ok, I finally got it sorted. Anyone experiencing the same issues with the 20 pro, you basically have to access the developer option on your phone. This can be accessed by tapping on build version several times in settings > about phone > bulid version. You then go back and tap on system & updates > developer options > select usb configuration (select audio source)

You then return to your home screen or the recording app your using. I had to plug the irig stream USB C connection twice for it to be recognised. It's a stable connection. I tested over twitch. The streaming quality of the audio is first class along with the video.
Last edited by Sequeldj on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sequeldj

Re: Irig stream

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:59 pm

iRig Stream is compatible with Android devices, with full details available about compatibility/requirements on the Specs page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs

If you meet the requirements there, have the proper cable, etc and are having issues, the IK Support team is happy to assist you and rectify those issues via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby poligonvl » Thu May 07, 2020 12:28 am

Friend I need your help which developer option did you select? File transfer? Reverse charge? I have the same phone as you and I have not been able to connect it. And that it works simply the LEDs do not light.
poligonvl

Postby Sequeldj » Thu May 07, 2020 7:34 am

Ok, so you select DEVELOPER OPTIONS, then scroll down to NETWORKING, there you should see SELECT USB CONFIGURATION, press on that and select AUDIO SOURCE.
After that, just return to your home screen, plug in your irig stream (a couple of times is usually required to power it on) and that should be it. Unfortunately this process has to be carried out each time you want to use the stream with your phone.
Sequeldj

Postby 4Colours » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:57 pm

I'm using a p30 pro, I cant see these options anywhere. Do you know if this is doable on the p30? Thanks.
4Colours

Postby Sequeldj » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:06 pm

I'm sorry 4colours, i don't. Can you access developer options?
Sequeldj

Postby burbigo3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:04 pm

I don't think that these options exists in the p30 pro
burbigo3

Postby Sequeldj » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:21 am

My apologies, I should have mentioned that you need to tap repeatedly on build version within settings to access developer options.
Sequeldj

Return to Android Apps & Accessories