ipiano

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

ipiano

Postby clovisbordeaux » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:46 pm

I understood that the iRigKeys37 pro I bought comes with SampleTank 3 SE, The Grid, and 5 instrument collections. I have Caustic on my Android 8 Tablet. Can I use any of the sounds that came in the bundle? I bought the iRig to control the tablet, not the PC. I installed ipiano and ilectric on my tablet but when I touch a key on the iRig I keep getting a message, "Unfortunately ipiano has stopped." I just want some decent keyboards, including a very nice acoustic piano sound.
clovisbordeaux

Re: ipiano

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi, since iRig Keys 37 Pro is "The affordable 37 key USB MIDI controller for Mac/PC" the software that comes with it is mainly Mac/PC. You don't get bonus content in iGrand Piano and the like. However, iGrand Piano should not stop working like that so please open a ticket with http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for that so they can help you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories