iRig Mic Lav ftp errors

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Mic Lav ftp errors

Postby gavinkennedy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:43 am

Hello to you

I'm about to head off on an overseas trip and have numerous interviews lined up that I'll be using the iRig Mic Lav (2 set) mics to record.

I want to keep my phone space open so I want to ftp these recordings to my server but no amount of configuring is working.

I've been unable to find ANY detailed assistance on trouble-shooting this.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thx
Gavin
gavinkennedy

Re: iRig Mic Lav ftp errors

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Are you using the iRig Recorder or another IK app? There should be no more configuring than entering the FTP server and login details so I would recommend opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for more direct and detailed technical troubleshooting. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gavinkennedy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Thank you for your assistance.

Yip, it SHOULD be as easy as that, though it doesn't work.

All previous attempts at getting ANY support have been ignored, this was my only real hope it seems. Ah well, the optimist in me will submit ANOTHER ticket.

Thx again
gavinkennedy

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Support replies to all tickets. Please PM any ticket numbers of tickets you've had issues with.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gavinkennedy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 am

I gave up on my previous problem with support (they repeatedly didn't answer the actual question I had)

And now my current ticket remains un-answered 4 days in #602126 :-(

I love the recorder and really want to FTP my clips but there's no detailed assistance in any manual. I use ftp daily for websites and am quite comfortable with it, however, there's something not working in this app.
gavinkennedy

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm

They are experiencing higher than normal ticket volume, but they will reply to your ticket and assist you. Thank you.

Edit - your ticket was opened Friday, please note that IK Support will typically respond to issues within 1-2 business days (Monday through Friday).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories