Problems with Irig PRO I/O and Huawei P20 lite

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Problems with Irig PRO I/O and Huawei P20 lite

Postby antolo66 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:02 am

Hello everybody,
While I was trying to use my Irig Pro I/o with a Huawei P20 lite phone I had a couple of troubles.

1) IRIG Recorder 3 app didn't start with Irig Pro I/O already connected to the phone. The only way to have Irig Recorder working was to start it before to connect IRIG Interface and then connect the interface.

2) In all the Video I recorded, using IRIG Recorder 3 app, there were noise (a sort of digital noise) in the audio. The noise appeared occasionally for a second or two, not for the entire duration of the video (I used a condenser mic via IRIG interface and the front camera of the phone)

I wonder how I can eliminate these problems and if I can record video and audio with my phone.

Regards
Antonio
antolo66

Re: Problems with Irig PRO I/O and Huawei P20 lite

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Please report technical issues of this nature to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly and get your issue resolved. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Jack Trebor » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Hey, here is a solution. Had the same problem.
"This is probably because AmpliTube is running in demo mode, which inserts white burst of noise about every 6-8 seconds. You must authorize your copy in order to make this disappear. The Demo version will always have the noise. "
Jack Trebor

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:51 am

Jack Trebor wrote:Hey, here is a solution. Had the same problem.
"This is probably because AmpliTube is running in demo mode, which inserts white burst of noise about every 6-8 seconds. You must authorize your copy in order to make this disappear. The Demo version will always have the noise. "

This is incorrect. Demoing AmpliTube does not have noise bursts. You do need to be online and keep the Custom Shop application open though.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories