AmpliTube not accepting irig2 serial number

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube not accepting irig2 serial number

Postby Svenom16 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:28 pm

The app wont accept my irig 2 serial number . Say invalid serial number .. any ideas ?
Svenom16

Re: AmpliTube not accepting irig2 serial number

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Please let the IK Support team know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they can check out the serial number and see what is happening. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Svenom16 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:54 pm

I have asked through the link repeatedly and have got no response
Svenom16

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Svenom16 wrote:I have asked through the link repeatedly and have got no response

Your ticket will typically be responded to within one business day. You should have received a confirmation email with your ticket number and a link to the online ticket.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Svenom16 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 pm

They got back to me and gave me a link to register at the website .. I already have it registered there .. I tried to re register it and I get the error message serial number already used. The app will not accept the serial number either
Svenom16

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Svenom16 wrote:They got back to me and gave me a link to register at the website .. I already have it registered there .. I tried to re register it and I get the error message serial number already used. The app will not accept the serial number either

Please reply to your ticket with this information and they will continue to assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories