iRig UA and Nexus 5X (USB-C)

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig UA and Nexus 5X (USB-C)

Postby bkrawetz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:19 pm

I can't my iRigUA to connect to my Nexus 5X. I've tried the provided iRig cable with a USB micro/C adapter. I've also tried a USB-C OTG adapter with standard USB A-USB micro cable. Neither work.

My OS version is Android 8.1.0

The iRig UA works fine on my Nexus 7 (USB micro).

Has anyone had this configuration working? Does anyone have any thoughts?
bkrawetz

Re: iRig UA and Nexus 5X (USB-C)

Postby Penumbral_Ecliptic » Tue May 01, 2018 12:15 pm

Similar problem for me - Galaxy Note 8 (with Samsung Pro Audio), iRig PRO IO.
No combination of cables/adapters will make this work with Amplitube for Android.

Is there a dedicated cable? I can't see a specific mini-DIN to USB-C in the accessories list.
Penumbral_Ecliptic

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Penumbral_Ecliptic wrote:Similar problem for me - Galaxy Note 8 (with Samsung Pro Audio), iRig PRO IO.
No combination of cables/adapters will make this work with Amplitube for Android.

Is there a dedicated cable? I can't see a specific mini-DIN to USB-C in the accessories list.

I've relayed your request but also please note that there is a USB-C to Micro-USB cable available which is compatible with many iRig accessories available at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/spareparts which lists iRig UA among those compatible devices at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Galo76mx » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:37 pm

Hi Everyone.

I have the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with my Irig UA. How can I solve this.

Thanx
Galo76mx

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:04 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories