Gain metering and headphones monitoring on the Mic Studio?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Gain metering and headphones monitoring on the Mic Studio?

Postby delta-1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I got two questions about my iRig Mic Studio on my android (Galaxy s7 edge).

It's possible to control the gain through the knob since it's seems always blue (the light neither turns green nor changes the input signal if I turn the gain knob, it stills the same always).

And how it's possible to output the audio through the headphonesjack in the mic in order to monitoring?

I tried even with the official app, EZ Voice, and nothing.

Thanks in advance.
delta-1

Re: Gain metering and headphones monitoring on the Mic Studi

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:07 am

EZ Voice does not support real-time audio processing unless you are using a device that supports Samsung Professional Audio as that is the only current way to get real-time low-latency audio on Android in a usable fashion.

You should be able to adjust the input gain with the appropriate knob. I would suggest working with IK Support to see why you may not be getting indicators of a stronger signal to your device. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories