Samsung S8 plus vs IK products

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Samsung S8 plus vs IK products

Postby metelickarene » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi,

I have Samsung S8 Plus and want to buy iRig Mic microphone to work outside and iRig Mic Studio to work inside.
Are those products support my Samsung S8 Plus?
To get more clear recording voice somebody can tell me is better to buy extra iRig 2 adapter? or maybe something deferent to get more clear recording voice, or enough self iRig Mic and iRig Mic Studio?

Regards
Renata
metelickarene

Re: Samsung S8 plus vs IK products

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:15 pm

The best quality out of those would be iRig Mic Studio. It will work within the following spec, per the Specs page:
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.

iRig Mic will also work but note that is an analog input (plugs into the headphone jack) so the quality will not be as good as the iRig Mic Studio.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Samsung S8 plus vs IK products

Postby lchalk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 pm

I just wanted to clarify. I also have a Samsung galaxy s8+ and I was looking at the I rig mic studio. I will primarily use it to record video (using the built in app unless I can find something better) to make quick recordings of me playing guitar. Would this work for that?
lchalk

Return to Android Apps & Accessories