Cannot upload my music lists to EZ Voice From Spotify

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Cannot upload my music lists to EZ Voice From Spotify

Postby Thecoolishguy@gmail.com » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:46 am

I just want to be able to upload to the app and sing with a word prompt in front of me using my Spotify. I use spotify for music, the apps should be compatible to share to eachother right? And it does not have a section for registering my Irig Studio( which is black not silver by the way) for the EZ Voice App. I want to be able to upload covers to all your social media like you say and Soundcloud and Spotify and My Youtube And Facebook And Instagram and The Voice App by Starmaker and even Smule. (my recording company can get the rights to a song if i need one). I selected the wrong app to upload with and it wont let me reselect what program to find songs with at all. I just want things to be easy but they are not. The app should also take video and have filters and have video editing options similar to DU Recorder or the ability to save the video and export to Something Like DU Recorder which can add the intro and outro and watermarks and effects and art.
Thecoolishguy@gmail.com

Re: Cannot upload my music lists to EZ Voice From Spotify

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:43 pm

Most music apps cannot import songs from any source that uses DRM (Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, etc).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Thecoolishguy@gmail.com » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:27 am

How am I supposed to upload the song I like if music players wont do it? And my Iric Studio mic seems very uncompatible with EZ Voice and The Voice app by starmaker.
Thecoolishguy@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:33 am

Thecoolishguy@gmail.com wrote:How am I supposed to upload the song I like if music players wont do it? And my Iric Studio mic seems very uncompatible with EZ Voice and The Voice app by starmaker.

You need to have the actual song, not a streamed version which has DRM. If you are having issues with your iRig Mic Studio please contact support and they will assist you directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Thecoolishguy@gmail.com » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:09 am

Ive bought a song I want on google play how do i get the Non DRM version.
Thecoolishguy@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 am

Thecoolishguy@gmail.com wrote:Ive bought a song I want on google play how do i get the Non DRM version.

It would need to be downloaded as an actual file, I do not know where Google stores those files on your device.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories