irig pro i/o android

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

irig pro i/o android

Postby mobilrecords » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi all ,, im looking for a decent and usable app to play guitar with my Irig pro i/o
I tried Amplitube UA but always get error message regarding the audio interface .

I m using a Samsung galaxy note 4 and i enable Samsung pro audio, but either the app crash or i get no sound ....

I m pretty upset with my new interface...

any advice for an other guitar sim app on android ?

Thx a lot.

Best regards from France.
mobilrecords

Re: irig pro i/o android

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi, AmpliTube UA will not work since it requires iRig UA (AmpliTube UA runs on the iRig UA hardware directly). You should be able to run the AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio available on the Samsung or Google Play app store since you state your device supports Samsung Pro Audio. Since this is not the case for you, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will work with you one-on-one to troubleshoot and resolve the issue you are having.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mobilrecords » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

I tried all your solutions with no results ... i ve tested my irig Pro i/o with other audio apps and it worked fine, so the problem clearly comes from Ampltube LE/Free from both Samsung and google strores .

I always get the same message .. restart the app or change for Pro audio ....

Please make it work i m a regular IK user for years and i bouth your latest hardware for its mobile purpose.
best regards from France.
mobilrecords

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:09 pm

If you let IK Support know that their suggestions have not yet resolved your issue they will continue to assist you to help resolve the issue. If it requires changes by our developers, IK Support would be the ones who would provide the proper details from users who have this issue in order to get any appropriate changes made if necessary.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lptmillard » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:35 pm

I recently bought the irig pro i/o and I have a samsung galaxy s7 phone. I downloaded the Amplitube samsung pro audio and it is not working. I keep getting the same error messages :evil:
lptmillard

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:52 pm

I believe Samsung may have discontinued Samsung Pro Audio. However, the best way to get the full technically correct answer and solution to the issue you are having (as I may be incorrect in that first statement) is to open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support who will certainly have the right answers and help resolve your issue. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories