iGrand Piano & iLectric Piano on Google Play!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iGrand Piano & iLectric Piano on Google Play!

Postby ccake.mog » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi Peter - I purchased both the iGrand and the iLectric a few days ago from Google Store, each with their Expansion Packs 1 & 2. I am running these on a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (32 Gb) with Android 6.0.1, Yamaha MOXF8 keyboard & ICON Cube Mi3 MIDI interface - the expansion libraries seem to work only intermittently, sometimes all the iGrand pianos are available, sometimes only the first few. Other times all the iLectric pianos are available, sometimes only the first few. Sometimes none of the expansions are available?
Has anyone else got this problem I wonder?? When available, the pianos all sound very good with no latency!
Grateful for any help! Carl in the UK
ccake.mog

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:08 pm

ccake.mog wrote:Hi Peter - I purchased both the iGrand and the iLectric a few days ago from Google Store, each with their Expansion Packs 1 & 2. I am running these on a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (32 Gb) with Android 6.0.1, Yamaha MOXF8 keyboard & ICON Cube Mi3 MIDI interface - the expansion libraries seem to work only intermittently, sometimes all the iGrand pianos are available, sometimes only the first few. Other times all the iLectric pianos are available, sometimes only the first few. Sometimes none of the expansions are available?
Has anyone else got this problem I wonder?? When available, the pianos all sound very good with no latency!
Grateful for any help! Carl in the UK

I'm not sure what would cause this, but I'd recommend reporting your issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ (don't mind the URL, choose Android appropriately on the form) and they will surely assist you and get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ccake.mog » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Many thanks Peter for your prompt reply - I will contact IK Support. Best, Carl
ccake.mog

Postby zimou13 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 pm

i have the yamaha p115. there is only a USB port on it. Can you tell me if it can use it with the igrand piano ? can it be connected using a microusb OTG connector from the yamaha ? ShowBox VidMate Mobdro
Last edited by zimou13 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
zimou13

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:52 pm

zimou13 wrote:i have the yamaha p115. there is only a USB port on it. Can you tell me if it can use it with the igrand piano ? can it be connected using a microusb OTG connector from the yamaha ?

If your device supports your MIDI controller being connected that way, it will work. I am not familiar with that hardware and your Android device would need to support MIDI controllers connected via USB-OTG
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby prapat50 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:05 pm

i have the yamaha p115. there is only a USB port on it. Can you tell me if it can use it with the igrand piano ?
Last edited by prapat50 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prapat50

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 pm

prapat50 wrote:i have the yamaha p115. there is only a USB port on it. Can you tell me if it can use it with the igrand piano ?

That device does not appear to support MIDI over the USB connection so it would not work.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Willingham951 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 am

On the topic of the apps themselves and the actual sound quality, etc, has anybody played with them? Note that you can use controllers like the iRig KEYS family via USB OTG connection which is quite handy in making the apps more playable.
Willingham951

Postby zimuoiashley » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:33 am

Yes, Peter is right! Even I was stuck in the same situation and ik support assisted me!
Feeling so calm and relaxed! :D :)

Thank you!
zimuoiashley

Postby ibrar ahmed » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:03 pm

thank u i loved it :)
ibrar ahmed

Postby Shepashepa1 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:22 pm

Nice app! Thank you!
Do you have "Well Tempered Clavier" in your piano library? Any kind of tempered tuning piano.
I want to mimic the vintage-sounding instrument to play Classics, but prefer the piano sound.
Thank you!
Shepashepa1

Previous

Return to Android Apps & Accessories