iRig UA is now shipping

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig UA is now shipping

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

iRig UA is now shipping
The first universal guitar interface and processor for all Android devices is now available

The mobile music revolution has arrived on Android. iRig UA is the first universal guitar interface and processor that lets guitarists and bass players rock out with zero latency on their Android smartphone or tablet (running 4.2 or later, OTG USB mode). It comes with AmpliTube UA, a free companion app that works with iRig UA's built-in digital signal processor (DSP) to handle all processing off the device.

Now, for the first time ever, players can plug their guitar or bass into their Android device and rock with AmpliTube tone anywhere, anytime.

Zero latency
Speed is the name of the game when it comes to iRig UA. iRig UA’s onboard DSP provides consistent zero-latency operation independent of the make or model of your connected smartphone or tablet.

Introducing AmpliTube UA
That speed comes in handy when playing with AmpliTube UA. It's a special version of IK's guitar and bass tone studio that features a generous and expandable library of meticulously crafted virtual models of some of the most coveted gear in music history. It comes with 21 pieces of gear for free: 9 high-quality stomps, 5 amplifiers, 5 matching cabinets and 2 microphones — all the gear you need to get jaw-dropping tone that suits almost every style of music.

In other words, the combination of iRig UA and AmpliTube UA offers the plug-and-play performance that mobile musicians with Android devices crave.

Superior sound
In order to provide you with the best playing experience possible, iRig UA has been designed to deliver audiophile-grade sound. Like IK’s other high-end interfaces, it features a 24-bit A/D converter with a 44.1/48kHz sampling rate and a crystal clear low-noise instrument preamp.

This high degree of sonic fidelity comes in handy when iRig UA is plugged into a Samsung Professional Audio compatible device (with Android 5.0). It can be used as a digital audio interface with Samsung Soundcamp, a full-fledged DAW music studio app that lets musicians record and compose while on the go.

Comprehensively connectible
The combination of iRig UA and AmpliTube UA is perfect for on-the-go practice and performance. iRig UA features a 1/4” input for a guitar, bass or other line-level instrument, a micro-USB to OTG cable and an 1/8” headphone output with volume control. It also sports a 1/8” AUX input that lets musicians connect any sound source so they can jam along to their favorite tunes with the power of AmpliTube.

Pricing and availability
iRig UA is available now from music and electronics retailers worldwide, and from the Online Store, for only $/€99.99 (excluding taxes). The AmpliTube UA app is also available now as a complementary download from the Google Play store.

More Resources:
Read the full press release
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig UA is now shipping

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Check out the new short video "commercial" that explains what iRig UA is all about:
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby agussurachmanto » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:07 am

when irig ua come to indonesia? I will waiting for this.

thanks
agussurachmanto

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:40 pm

agussurachmanto wrote:when irig ua come to indonesia? I will waiting for this.

thanks

You can check for local IK dealers based on your location at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/dealers and if they don't have it, the more people that encourage them to carry our products the more likely they are to get them for you. You can also order from our online shop at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/shop
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Monty8 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello, i am a new user/member here on the IK forums. I am REALLY intrigued by this device. I have lost 3 jobs in a row already because i end up playing guitar right before i go and it always made me late :lol: . But after seeing this, i think i found the solution to my problem LOL. Thing is, is i only have a Samsung galaxy express 3 with android 6.0.1 and i cannot get any other device. Can anyone at all possibly tell me if or which, iRig that would b compatible?
Monty8

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Monty8 wrote:Hello, i am a new user/member here on the IK forums. I am REALLY intrigued by this device. I have lost 3 jobs in a row already because i end up playing guitar right before i go and it always made me late :lol: . But after seeing this, i think i found the solution to my problem LOL. Thing is, is i only have a Samsung galaxy express 3 with android 6.0.1 and i cannot get any other device. Can anyone at all possibly tell me if or which, iRig that would b compatible?

Generally, you can use iRig HD-A for great quality (as it is a digital interface vs those that plug into the headphone jack) if your device supports Samsung Professional Audio. I'm not familiar with the Samsung device you mention so I can't say 100% that it does. Typically if you have "SoundCamp" installed by default it is compatible but I'm sure there are others ways. I also have not found an official list from Samsung. I would recommend checking with Samsung and/or IK Support on that.

Otherwise, on devices that don't support Samsung Pro Audio I would recommend iRig UA.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Monty8 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:37 am

Thank u so much Peter_IK for ur insight. My reason for asking is obviously because that is the only Samsung device i have and i wanted to know which iRig would most likely prove successful in compatibility. I had actually ran out of time and already ordered an iRig yesterday. But due to ur insight, i am very much relieved because the iRigUA just so happens to b the one i had chosen. After reading what each iRig was designed to b compatible with, i realized the only one possible woukd b the UA. Cause if it works with Android 4.1 or 4.8 and higher, than i should b safe cuz my Samsung supports 6.0.1. So thank u so much for confirming that.
Monty8

Postby Josegarciar177 » Thu May 25, 2023 4:29 am

I wanna know mora about this device, whats the diffferemce between this and amplitube ? in content i mean
Josegarciar177

Return to Android Apps & Accessories