Recording with iRIG UA and AmpliTube UA

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Recording with iRIG UA and AmpliTube UA

Postby jasonxx1 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 am

Hi!

Will I be able to record my riff ideas, on-the-go using the iRig UA interface and the included AmpliTube UA app?

This is my main goal for buying the iRig UA. To be able to record some clips with ideas to further develop them in a "band context". I keep reading about the "lack of recording capabilities" using such a setup. (Guitar>Instrument Cable>iRig UA>Android Phone running AmpliTube UA). Older versions had this limitation, maybe?

Can someone confirm this is possible? This will pretty much decide my purchase, as I don't want any further hassles, cables, or connections, or additional software...

Thanks in advance!
jasonxx1

Re: Recording with iRIG UA and AmpliTube UA

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Unfortunately, AmpliTube UA does not offer a recording feature at this time.

The iRig UA will work with any app which allows digital audio input. This means apps like iRig Recorder 3, Audio Evolution DAW, or n-Track can be used to record your riffs on-the-go.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Android Apps & Accessories