toolbar_feed

Samsung Tab A6 and Blueturn

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Samsung Tab A6 and Blueturn

Postby erkkithanninen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:45 am

Hi all

I purchased Blueturn device but there is a problem with it. I can change pages on pdf-app. Txt-files pages can be changed, changing a ap to use is possible to change and scroll down and up in browser window.
So is there anyone who can help me?

br: Erkki H
erkkithanninen

Re: Samsung Tab A6 and Blueturn

Postby erkkithanninen » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:40 am

Hi all

Stupid typo!

I can change pages on pdf-app should be I CAN´T!

br EHa
erkkithanninen

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Your PDF app/viewer would need to support HID (keyboard) messages for page turning to work.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby erkkithanninen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:05 am

OK Thanks

But what app will do this? iKlip Stage isn`t working either

br EHa
erkkithanninen

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:45 pm

iKlip Stage was made to work with iRig BlueTurn. If you can import into it but not turn pages, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot with you directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby eyahlin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:29 am

Is it also possible to make the Blueturn support Windows 10 via a firmware update? Currently there is a driver error for "Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device":

The parser discovered a top level collection in a complex device (more than one top level collection) that had no declared report ID or a report ID spanned multiple collections.

I really look forward to this functionality as this is the main platform that I'm planning to use the Blueturn.

Thanks! :)
eyahlin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:57 pm

eyahlin wrote:Is it also possible to make the Blueturn support Windows 10 via a firmware update? Currently there is a driver error for "Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device":

The parser discovered a top level collection in a complex device (more than one top level collection) that had no declared report ID or a report ID spanned multiple collections.

I really look forward to this functionality as this is the main platform that I'm planning to use the Blueturn.

Thanks! :)

At this time iRig BlueTurn is not Windows 10 compatible but I will surely relay the suggestion to the team. Thanks!
Peter_IK

Return to Android Apps & Accessories