Irig stream problems with direct zoom and facebook

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig stream problems with direct zoom and facebook

Postby ivan.gioia@gmail.com » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:25 am

Hello everyone,
I use my irig stream for direct on Zoom, I am an indoorcycling instructor and during my live shows I encountered problems on the transmission audio quality, after a few minutes the audio is lowered by mixing voice and sound.
I state that I use a mixer where I connect the audio source and microphone, the output of this directly to the Irig Stream via RCA cable, from the latter via cable "C" in my Android phone (Oppo Reno 2 Z).
The direct starts well then, at sporadic periods, the tone changes, lowers and makes the audio meaningless, mixed.

Even on Facebook I have problems, the voice is slowed down during the live broadcast, in practice the tool creates more problems than anything else;
could i have a solution about it?
I ask you for the solution to these problems
Thanks a lot.

(For the uninitiated, to activate Irig S. you must activate the "OTG" option on the device otherwise the device will not activate).
ivan.gioia@gmail.com

Re: Irig stream problems with direct zoom and facebook

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:35 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support if you have not already done so. You can open at ticket via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support which will present the FAQ search first which is another recommendation as many times issues are resolved with information in the IK FAQ entries. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories