Amplitube not recognizing my irig 2

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube not recognizing my irig 2

Postby Juanr155 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:47 am

Hi guys, just got my irig 2 but I'm having some issues with it. I plugged it into my phone, plugged in my guitar and headphones properly, and opened the app. Unfortunately, the App is not recognizing the device, as I get a message asking me to connect it. The weird part is, if i play a song or put a YouTube video with the rig connected, it does emit audio on my headphones. Any ideas why this might be happening?
Juanr155

Re: Amplitube not recognizing my irig 2

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Please make sure to reach out to the support team here.

They will be more than happy to help get you started.

Please note, if you are using AmpliTube UA, this app is designed solely for use with the iRig UA and this device's built in DSP chip. This chip acts as the brain of AmpliTube UA. Unfortunately, this app will not work with the iRig 2.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby aventura15 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:50 pm

i have the same problem, my irig2 is not producing sound from the amp output when switched to FX, and the phones built in mic is capturing the ambient sound and sending it back to headphone output but not to the amp output
aventura15

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:45 pm

aventura15 wrote:i have the same problem, my irig2 is not producing sound from the amp output when switched to FX, and the phones built in mic is capturing the ambient sound and sending it back to headphone output but not to the amp output

Please contact the IK Support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot directly with you and resolve your issue. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tgd0330 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:31 pm

What's the point of having a public forum like this to ask questions if you're not going to actually help people here, so that people with the same issues can find the solution without having to deal with customer support?
tgd0330

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:46 pm

tgd0330 wrote:What's the point of having a public forum like this to ask questions if you're not going to actually help people here, so that people with the same issues can find the solution without having to deal with customer support?

Our products can be used in various apps, with a lot of different set-ups. For the best help, support is the proper route. When possible, we do share as much information as possible to help users resolve issues.This can be seen in some other threads, but again due to the amount of factors that could be at hand, the best route for any technical issues is our knowledge team of agents.

Before going to support, our site will direct you to the FAQ to help you find a possible solution while the team gets back to you. Check out this FAQ below for example, this should cover a lot of information and if it does not get you started, this links to another article at the very bottom. Try each of these and if you still need help, our team is more than happy to do what then can.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1263
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:52 pm

Also, the point of this forum is user to user communication and general announcements but, as stated in the rules linked at the top of each page and to which one agrees when signing up to post here, this is not a technical support forum. Moderators/Admins/users will try to assist with anything they can, but they are not part of the IK Support team. As Ryan has posted, please work with the official IK Support team who can assist you directly with your issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories