ENDED: IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 4 FREE

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

Re: IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 3 FREE

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Exactly which page is showing SpacePort as a Qualifying Product. I cannot find it.

Ah, I see the problem now: under Qualifying Products "SampleTank Instruments" is listed with a picture of SpacePort and a starting price of 39.99 excl. VAT.

So, based on the web pages it looks like you are correct and I was wrong (I've edited my earlier reply). Both Alternate Keys and Spaceport 77 are listed at that price, as are others.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st4/index.php?p=instruments#instruments

You may decide to proceed or, if you wish, you could contact Sales Support, via here for a definitive answer.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: IK VI Group Buy - NOW BUY 1 GET 2 FREE

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:58 pm

The SampleTank and Syntronik Instruments are listed on the VI Group Buy page (you can click their respective icons for a full list) and yes the mentioned libraries do indeed qualify.

I'd recommend going in higher rather than lower, though. That's not a sales ploy, either, I've just been doing this for over a decade and every time I notice people stating they regret getting in at a lower price point once we inevitably hit the final tier...
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Fernandaoc » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Hi, about VI Group Buy. Can I buy MODE DRUM SE and then upgrade to MODE DRUM complete as if it were one of the free products in the promotion? Thanks. Fernando Costa.
Fernandaoc

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Fernandaoc wrote:Hi, about VI Group Buy. Can I buy MODE DRUM SE and then upgrade to MODE DRUM complete as if it were one of the free products in the promotion? Thanks. Fernando Costa.

You can choose any product that is of equal or lesser value to the one you purchase to enter the VI Group Buy. MODO DRUM SE is 149.99 and the MODO DRUM Crossgrade is 199.99 so what you describe would not be possible.

If you already have any IK product worth 99.99 or more registered in your account you would qualify already for the MODO DRUM Crossgrade at 199.99 which is a lot more product for the additional $/€50. You can check your eligibility before you purchase anything in your IK User Area's Eligibility page.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jwatts2 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Is anyone else getting Internal Server error when trying to sign up for the group buy? I've been trying all day and I've used cards for two different accounts and still get the same error.
jwatts2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:37 pm

jwatts2 wrote:Is anyone else getting Internal Server error when trying to sign up for the group buy? I've been trying all day and I've used cards for two different accounts and still get the same error.

Since no users have replied with the same/similar issue I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so and they'll be able to look directly at your account and troubleshoot with you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby michielv » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:54 am

When I buy the Sampletank 4 Max Upgrade with Jampoints to get 30% off, can I then choose 2 products with a value of 299 euro?
michielv

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:38 pm

michielv wrote:When I buy the Sampletank 4 Max Upgrade with Jampoints to get 30% off, can I then choose 2 products with a value of 299 euro?

Yes, you choose two products with a value less that than the main price of what you purchased. JamPoint discount does not penalize you/factor in.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:38 pm

michielv wrote:When I buy the Sampletank 4 Max Upgrade with Jampoints to get 30% off, can I then choose 2 products with a value of 299 euro?

Yes, you choose two products with a value less that than the main price of what you purchased. JamPoint discount does not penalize you/factor in.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby popuman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:29 am

I already have Syntronik because I purchased it as part of the Total Studio 2 Max bundle. I would like to get Syntronik Deluxe on this Group Buy. What would be the best approach?
popuman

Postby michielv » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:43 am

And I could choose the crossgrade to Syntronik Deluxe as a free product (299 euro)? Or can I only choose full products?
michielv

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:22 pm

popuman wrote:I already have Syntronik because I purchased it as part of the Total Studio 2 Max bundle. I would like to get Syntronik Deluxe on this Group Buy. What would be the best approach?

You would need to get the Syntronik Deluxe Crossgrade because Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade is not eligible. If that is not available to you from the site, our support team can assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:24 pm

michielv wrote:

And I could choose the crossgrade to Syntronik Deluxe as a free product (299 euro)? Or can I only choose full products?

You would need to choose Crossgrade products because that is what your account would be eligible for based on your other purchase(s). You will be presented with the appropriate choices when you look in your User Area.

There is a video in the VI Group Buy news that will help understand how to redeem.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby topherpoole » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:39 pm

I'm pumped! Gonna buy Modo Bass.... Now to decide on the 2 freebies. Any suggestions?
Last edited by topherpoole on Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
topherpoole

Postby supanorton » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 pm

topherpoole wrote:I'm pumped! Gonna buy Modo Bass.... Now to decide on the the 2 freebies. Any suggestions?

Modo Drum is excellent; although, it is a CPU hog. No regrets, though. To my ears, it sounds fantastic and is fun to use.
supanorton

PreviousNext

Return to Special Offers